Dmail problem

Mesilla Park, NM

Hello,
I just want to find out where my emails are going. I typed two separate emails to the same member, and then wanted to add a second one with another photo. The message said that the dmail did not exist. Then I retuned another one and it said that one also went, we'll I went to view it and it said it didn't exist.

What is happening? I did hit the preview button to make sure the photo downloaded.

Help,

Antoinette

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

Did you hit the send button after previewing it?

Mesilla Park, NM

Yes, twice, then I rewrote it, saved it to my drafts, then sent it. And it still says that the dmail does not exist, even though it says it was sent. I wonder what's happening. I sent another out to a different member and that went okay, but I replied to that member, I didn't initiate the email.

Mesilla Park, NM

I just tried and all is working...

Thank you DG Admin..

A.

Must be a Friday fluke.

Mesilla Park, NM

I had to retype them again, lol, but that's okay. Even the drafts disappeared.

I'm happy they got it going.

DG has gotten better about saving your drafts. In the past you could move off your page with a backspace key or an inadvertent sensitive pad tap and when you went back your beginning of the next Harry Potter best seller is Gone With The Wind. I learned to bang it out in Notepad or Word if I knew it was going to be very long. That way I could copy and paste and hopefully send it on its merry way. Now I see that I can get off the page and come back and my message is still there. Progress...Slow and Painful at times

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm not sure the problem you're describing is entirely this site...I think it's has more to do with your browser and operating system. (I've encountered it in other places too, although nothing consistent I could put my finger on.)

Who are you replying to Terry? I know in the past DG was notorious for not keeping anything typed in (hence a lot of folks would key in a lengthy response in notepad or some other text editor and copy and paste when they were happy) and if a key was hit by mistake, the best seller was toast. I never noticed it on other sites but thankfully it looks like DG has solved this.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.