Brug cuttings, any color -doubles if possible

Center, TX

Hi all, I lost all mine and some in the green house. I guess I will start over as they are so beautiful..If anyone has any cuttings for postage. let me know. Hopefully, Alda

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

I think eBay has a bunch on sale.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Alday, I have a couple plants that I could send you some cuttings. I don't have any doubles.
Mike

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Your Brugs will come back from the roots - just be patient! I thought all of mine were gone, too, but they are coming back.

Malden, NY

I agree with Kay!!

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Some of mine are coming back. I have creamsicle a beautiful creamy yellow and I'm so glad if any came back thank goodness this one did. I also have a single white but it's not that pretty unless it's full of blooms.

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

alday, if you will remind me this Fall, I will be glad to send you rooted cuttings of white,yellow and pink Angel Trumpets. (Good case of brain rot right now!!!!cannot think of their names except Charles Granildi (yellow) Isabella (pink)
Faye

Center, TX

Hi Dahtzu,I would surely llove to have some of all your colors. Tell me how much for postage and I will send in advance. I will need your add. Thanks, alday

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

You'll need to mulch those brugs pretty heavily if you are in Illinois.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

You will need to bring them inside, to a warm, light room, in your area - they will freeze, no matter how much mulch you put on them, if you leave them outside.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.