Oh My Gosh!

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

I am totally floored.Someone has renewed my subscription??? What a wonderful surprise ^_^.

Lynn

Thumbnail by lbrabec
Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Woo,whoo the garden fairy stricks again.Wonderful!

Love your episcia, Jan

Thanks Sweetie! Actually it's Chrysothemis 'Black Flamingo',but I had thrown a cutting aside in dim light and it surprised me with flowers,but the leaves are pale.

Lynn

(tish) near Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Lynn, I love the plant. My C.Black Flamingo has dark leaves and orange blooms. Is it just the light or maybe one of our plants are misnamed?, ha If its the dim light, leave it there!!!....yellows are always my favorite!

tish

LOL,It was sitting in the dark and had sprouted and bloomed before I noticed.It is normally dark leaved with yellow and orange flowers.Yellow is my favorite too,but I do like orange.

Lynn

Well, that's pretty good, blooming in the dark...like a poiensetta. You must have been quite surprised for sure!

Orange used to be one of my least favorite colors. Then when I was making some charity quilts last year, there was some orange fabric donated....well, it was really fun to sew with a different color and now I love orange ! , ha!

tish

As you can see I do too! And this is only a few of them Ha!

Thumbnail by lbrabec Thumbnail by lbrabec Thumbnail by lbrabec Thumbnail by lbrabec Thumbnail by lbrabec

Just beautiful Lynn!

Thanks Tish.I know it's off topic,but I love outdoor plants too.

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I love your little flower cart and begonia? I like to see others outside plants too.

Jan

Thumbnail by jannich

OOOh pretty! I have lots of outdoor plant pictures,because I take a few every year.Here are a couple more.

Thumbnail by lbrabec Thumbnail by lbrabec Thumbnail by lbrabec Thumbnail by lbrabec

Oh,funny story.That Begonia disappeared for a week or two.I was really surprised because it had set out in the yard every summer for years.In fact my cart finally fell apart.

Anyway,one day along came a little girl and her mom.She had thought it was pretty and wanted her mommy to have it LOL.By then it was a bit bedraggled! After a little talk about knocking on my door and asking permission to pick my pretty flowers before carting them off,I gave them the Begonia.

Lynn

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.