BROMELIADS FOR APRIL 2014

Welcome to April 2014. can't believe it is Autumn with this weather we're having.
this pic is guzmania apache. I didn't have much choice with my laptop playing up. this is the only pic I was able to get attached.

we've come from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1351891/

Wendy

Thumbnail by perke_patch
shellharbour, Australia

Hi everyone – I've posted this same info on last months thread as well as here in case anyone misses it.

It's good to see a few more posting once again and I hope those on the sick list continue to get better.

Not much doing here yesterday, unusually fine weather, (I could handle this all the year around) but they've forecast more rain today, tomorrow, and the weekend. Spent yesterday doing more plant tidying up and re-potting (there's always plenty of this to do). I won't get anything done today as it's museum day and I have to go and put some time in over there with my old mates to help keep things running. Isn't it interesting? We have about 200+ members but there's only about 15 of us that regularly do any work; I guess it's a sign of the times as I know of friends who tell the same story of other organisations they are involved with.

Jean – It's great to hear from you again also that hubby's still battling on as his operation date gets closer and closer. Give him my best regards and tell him to keep thinking positive so he can get well again and control you from spending all of money in the bank on brom's. Ha! Ha!

It must be great to have a little Wallaby come to visit occasionally; do they eat the brom's or just come in for a bit of a “look see”?

I like your Ae orlandianas; its a very interesting family of brom's with many different colour patterns which change so much. Once you lose a name tag though it's very hard to ID them again as I found out after the Bower Birds stole all of the plastic name tags in my plants.

Does your Neo. olens 'Vulcan' get a very bright red centre? I have two which are just called Neo. olens, both are supposedly species with one having a bright red centre and darkish green leaves while the other has leaves bordering on yellow but hasn't flowered yet so I don't know what colour the centre will be.

I was hoping you would post soon so I could ask you to start a new thread for us but it seems like Wendy has done it already so I don't have to bother you. However I would like either you, Wendy or anyone else for that matter if you could write some simple directions for “computer illiterates” like me so we know how to start a new thread.

Colleen – God to see you're on the improve and starting to get around in a limited capacity once again. It's handy for you to have a sister who can come to your place and assist at times like this and even pot up brom's for you. Does she grow brom's as well, if so, why don't you get her onto this site so we can add another member to our group?

Ah the wonders of modern technology; (I sent Cameren around with the camera to take pic's and he did a really great job). Even when you're laid up with a crook back you can still look at your plants with the assistance of the camera and a handy photographer, and what about Branden, is this his first camp? I'll bet he'll have lots to tell you both about when he gets home.

Anyway, keep taking it easy and let the boys share the work with you, it's good for them and you, and what ever you do, don't go trying to do too much and buggering up your back again.

Wendy – Firstly, thanks for starting a new thread for April, it's much appreciated.

Thankfully I don't have any problems with my “laptop” as I don't have one. I only have this trusty old dinosaur that's still doing the job after I rescued it from a trip to the tip. A friend of mine who works for a Govt. Dept. was taking a heap of computers to the tip after this department had upgraded all of their computers. The thing was the Dept. had a Govt. monetary allocation for computer updates and if they didn't use it they would lose it, so they replaced all of the computer even though there was nothing really wrong with them except they were three years old. The manager of the Dept. offered them for sale for a “peppercorn price” to the people working there and the ones not sold were to be taken to the tip; not to a recycling centre, to the tip! Is that Govt. waste or not?

My friend who I once worked with knew I was having computer problems at the time asked if I would like one and of course I said yes, I learnt from Dad “to never knock anything back” (which was probably a result of his tough up bringing and never having enough money for essentials). The end result was I'm still using it (with the occasional hiccup) and this is almost three years since I got it.

Anyway, to get back to our original discussion, I still think the plant of Neo.'Peggy Bailey' that Shirley posted was a striking plant no matter who named it or what its correct name really is and as I've said before, I think Shirley has a magnificent collection of NOIDS. I'm now beginning to wonder if she must has a contact who is having Bower Bird problems like me and this is where all the beautiful NOIDS are coming from.

Breeindy – Great Danes, Dalmatians, Foxies, Dachshunds or “mongrels”, it doesn't really matter; they are all great dogs and wonderful company. I have often said I'd rather have a dog in my house than a lot of people I know.

I often wonder if circumstance had been different and some of the kids today who are now in trouble with the law had lived where they could have had a dog for company would they have turned out heading down a criminal path. I don't think so, as a dog as well as being a constant companion, teaches you to think of and respect others (including animals) and be responsible for their upkeep as well as your own.

Time to go now, I've raved on enough for today. Just for a bit of a change I'd like to share a bit of an article I was asked to write on what to look for when buying/swapping a new plant, its a little section about Root Mealy Bug which some of you may find handy to know. It comes under the heading of secondary inspection in the article and is what happens once you bring your new plant home.

SECONDARY INSPECTION
You are only able to “half examine” any plant at the point of purchase because to examine a plant thoroughly, you must knock it out of the pot so that the roots can be examined just as closely as the foliage. I shall call this the secondary examination and this takes place when you get the plant home.

Once the plant is removed from the pot, look at the state of the potting mix; is it excessively wet or dry? This may explain why some of the leaves look like they do; e.g. brown leaf tips often mean not enough water while yellow leaf tips mean too much water. Examine the roots themselves and remove any that are dead.
The next step is to look for evidence of insects or other creatures that may cause problems e.g. worms may block up the drainage holes with their droppings as they break down the potting mix but this is mainly apparent when the pots have been sitting directly on damp ground. By simply re-potting the plant and relocating it to a position up off the ground you can rectify this problem.

The main problem to look for around the roots is “Root Mealy Bug”, this is an insect which does its damage unnoticed beneath the surface and is similar in appearance to the Mealy Bug (See Pic.1-2) we occasionally see which is usually covered in a white woolly substance. It likes dry conditions and is sometimes seen when we remove remnants of dead, dry growth from the base of a plant. Root Mealy Bug may attack any roots but prefer the dryer areas of the mix just below the level of the soil, especially where the root and the stem meet. Although they can occur throughout the whole root system, they are most obvious around the edges,(See Pic's 3 - 4) and can sometimes appear on the inside walls of the pot (See Pic.5). Even if they can’t be seen, evidence of their presence is often seen as a fine white coloured web on the inside of the pot. Root Mealy Bugs are sap sucking insects, and it’s this that causes the problem as they weaken the plant by sucking the sap while working beneath the surface of the mix and out of sight.

TREATMENT:
I remove as much of the old potting mix as possible and thoroughly hose off any remaining mix not adhering to the roots. I then mix up a reliable systemic insecticide in a container large enough to accommodate the whole plant and completely immerse the total plant for at least half an hour and until air bubbles can no longer be seen rising to the surface which indicates there are no air pockets preventing the insecticide from contacting the whole plant. I then hang the plant upside down and allow it to air dry after which time it’s re-potted in my own fresh, damp potting mix.

Pic.1 Mealy Bug, Pic.2 Mealy Bug (Close up) Pic,3 and 4 Root Mealy bug around brom. roots Pic.5 traces of Root Mealy Bug on the inside of the pot.

All the best, Nev.

Thumbnail by splinter1804 Thumbnail by splinter1804 Thumbnail by splinter1804 Thumbnail by splinter1804 Thumbnail by splinter1804
Merino, Australia

I just popped in while the plumber is here fixing taps. Hubby is sleeping too, so I took the opportunity to see whats going on again.
Nev, my neo Olens Vulcan was bought with that tag and has only just become red in the center. It may develop more, but at this late stage of the warmer weather, I doubt it.

I do like the orlandianas because of their vibrant stripes & splotches.
I only have orlandiana as a name because there was no other info on the tags. I dont mind as I like them all.
My darker one was out in an open area for a while in all the weather but I moved it when I took the pup off last year.
The pup as you see on the pic, is more open than the adult and very different in its markings.
The lighter orlandiana also has a nice pup exactly like its mum.
I have admired the really pale ones on eBay but they always elude me.

Nev, we dont get many wallabies, but the ones that do come have never touched a plant at all.
This poor little one was frightened by me which is why he jumped on the brom.
I hope it didnt prickle his paw too much.

Thank you for the kind thoughts for hubby.

In regard to making a new thread. I learnt from someone on DG years ago, maybe Sue.
I forgot how for a while and had to relearn. Doing the Tea Room all the time helped.

I usually right click on the heading way up at the top of the page .
click Copy and then go make the new thread.

Once you have the heading for the new thread and your message in the box,
right click again and click paste

When adding a link to the threads always click on Preview first, before Send or the link wont work.
It should come up green to show its okay.
Sorry this sounds a bit vague but someone else may have better instructions.
Better go as the plumber has finished .

Jean.

Christchurch, New Zealand

nice Dane pup Breeindy.

Got the nice splotchy markings I like in a brom ;)

barmera, Australia

Hi everyone. Just popped in to see how everyone is. Been to the chiro again and he's cracked me again. He's very pleased with my improvement so that's something. Still very weak though. That's enough whinging for now. I ventured into the SH this afternoon and got a lovely surprise. About 5 or 6 Pyramidalis are in flower and they are so pretty. They are different plants in different pots and scattered in different places so to take a pic I will have to move them all together. Will try tomorrow. I have had the heater on here since about 5 this evening. Gee it came in cold. I wonder how Branden's camp is going. Not too much water sports I don't think. Nev, he has been on camps with the Cubs plus since grade 3 with the school. He has always enjoyed the time. One year he came home with a head full of lice. OMG I freaked. He was soon doused and a quick phone call to the school to warn them about it. We all got doused too even Uncle John, who was here too just in case they had jumped. All his bedding and clothes were washed in hot water and then put out in the sunshine. What a night. Hope everyone is well and Jean give my best wishes to hubby and I hope that his op day hurries up for him. Colleen

Thumbnail by ctmorris
shellharbour, Australia

Hi everyone – Seems like the weather report was right as the storms have returned and it rained again over night. After an appointment this morning it seems like the remaining day will be spent in the garage potting brom's and preparing sale plants for the meeting tomorrow.

Jean – I've posted a comparison picture of a Neo. olens (Pic.1) which won a prize at a recent show. Obviously it was judged in the species class as it isn't fair to judge species against hybrids as they usually lose out shape wise although some of the species could hold their own to hybrids, especially in colour.

I've also included 3 different orlandianas from my file pic's (Pic's 2, 3 and 4) They mostly belong to a friend of mine who also has an entire garden of the different types (Pic.5)

Thanks for the instructions for starting a new thread, I'll have to study them along with some trial runs and see if I can get it right before next month's thread.

Theresa – If it's spots you like I don't think you can go past some of the Billbergias such as Bill. 'Hallelujah' and its hybrids.

Colleen – Pleased to hear your back is on the mend and the Chiro. is satisfied with his work....just remember not to overdo it.

Bill. pyramidalis is a species and has been around “forever” but I don't think anything can beat it when it's in flower, is just beautiful. This is one of the reasons Allan Ladd used it in his breeding programme where he crossed Bill. pyramidalis v. pyramidalis with Bill. 'Windigig Special' and came up with some amazing results. Instead of the plain green foliage of the pyramidalis, many of the hybrids had foliage similar in colour and pattern to Bill. 'Muriel Waterman' while still retaining the same type of magnificent flower.

As well as these unexpected hybrids there were two which stood head and shoulders above the rest and they were both magnificent variegated hybrids and were registered by Ross Little as Bill.‘Allan Ladd’ (after the breeder) and Bill.‘Booyong Ladd’ after the area where Allan's nursery is located (588 Booyong Road, Booyong 2480 N.S.W.). There are pic's of both these plants in the Billbergia section of the BCR and are both worthy of a viewing.

I wouldn't be too concerned with Branden feeling the cold on his camp; in my experience (and I did a lot of camping as a young bloke) it's just as warm if not warmer in a tent than a normal house. The one exception to this was one occasion we went camping and one of our mates forgot to bring the tent and we had to make a “lean-to” out of the ground sheet and it snowed that night ….....I don't think I've ever been so cold. We couldn't come home as the water in the car radiator had frozen as well and we just had to tough it out............bugger!

As for the head lice, well they seemed to come and go at all schools (and they still do) They get passed from kid to kid and soon everyone is scratching (including the parents). These days there are effective treatments made from natural products which are much better and safer than the standard treatments used when I was a kid.

Just out of interest a bit of info from the “good old days” - "One of the common treatments for head lice was to drench the hair with a “Malathion” wash. This has since been outlawed as it's an organo-phosphate and suspected (but not proved) of being possibly carcinogenic to humans. Even when only used as a drench it can still be absorbed through the skin into the body where it can be metabolised into the more toxic malaoxon which has been shown via tests to be 61 times more toxic than malathion."

Malathion was also a very commonly used insecticide in the backyard gardens as well as agricultural crops where it was sprayed from planes over wide areas without any concern for people or cattle it may have come in contact with.

Come on Colleen; you can't tease us with a picture of a beautiful brom like that and not post the name for all to see. It's a beautiful, clean and well grown plant ...congratulations!

That's it for today and now for a few pic's. Pic.1 is the Neo species 'olens' for Jean to compare with her plant with when it colours up. The next three are all c.v's of orlandiana; Pic's 2 is 'Black Beauty', Pic.3 is 'Snowflake' and Pic.4 is 'Medio Picta. Finally, Pic.5 is my friend's “Orlandiana Garden” which I'd very much like to have in my yard but he won't give it to me.

All the best, Nev.

Thumbnail by splinter1804 Thumbnail by splinter1804 Thumbnail by splinter1804 Thumbnail by splinter1804 Thumbnail by splinter1804
north coast nsw, Australia

winters coming again. Ive forgotten what colds like. hehe! not that its as cold here as down sth. Ive got chichens chirping to be let out and pup wanting me to go out and play and daughter trying to get ready for her cross country but im just having a coffee and on the net. hehe!
My broms have a lot of pups ill right down names and see if anyone wants some. Jean where you saying you'd like another Orlandiana? i have a few lighter ones, they could just be the normal ones though.
I have a few pups on this one...

Thumbnail by breeindy
Brisbane, Australia

Morning all,

I posted last night and had a quick read this morning and it's not here ... and that's because it's on last months thread. I was switching between the two and ended up copying my post to the wrong one. I will copy-paste the post and reattach the photos now.

From March Thread - April 3, 11:42 pm

Hi all

I’m going to be lazy and just answer the last few posts for March and then move on to the new April thread … thanks Wendy for setting it up. I always find it difficult to do and usually have a couple of attempts before getting it to work. Next time I attempt it, I will try using Jean’s directions … thanks Jean.

Nev, I have to agree with Wendy that neo Jaws and neo Peggy Bailey are different plants. While similar in colour, my Peggy Bailey is a much larger plant, especially in height. Also, like Wendy mentioned, the pups are different. I will dig up some photos (mature plants) to attach.

Jean, hope your neo Cane Fire recovers, it is such a pretty brom. Hope your hubby is feeling well soon.

Colleen, good to hear that your back problems are improving.

Hi to everyone else, I will catch up with everyone as April progresses.

Pic 1 – neo Jaws, pics 2 and 3 – neo Peggy, the second pic shows its’ larger size, pic 4 – neo Jaws Too, pic 5 – a neo similar to Jaws purchased under formula (carolinae x carcharodon)

Bye for now, Shirley

Thumbnail by works4me Thumbnail by works4me Thumbnail by works4me Thumbnail by works4me Thumbnail by works4me
Merino, Australia

Hello all. I am taking the time to have a look at the new posts while hubby has a visitor to chat with.
Nev, thanks for the pics of neo Vulcan . Looking on the BCR makes one confused all over again at the discussion on the name of this brom. I will leave mine as Vulcan olens as thats what it most looks like.
I love all the orlandianas in your neighbors garden, Nev. I would be wanting them too.

Yes Breeindy, I would like to gain a few more orlandianas as they seem to be quite hardy down here. It would be interesting to try them in different positions. I would like a pup of one that is much lighter than mine.
Maybe I will try putting one up in the tree where it can get a lot of light.

Nev, those 3 in your pics are lovely. I do like the pink colored one Medio Picta and of course Snowflake.

Colleen, hope you are soon much better and able to enjoy getting back to the garden.
Hello Shirley, lovely to see your pics again. Always tempting ..

Better go as visitor is going and hubby will want breakfast ( or brunch....lol)

Take care and I will try and get some new pics later .

this pic is neo Bill Morris with neo Lila. The color is so much brighter than the pic shows.

Jean.

Thumbnail by 77sunset

Sugar is beside me on the couch as I peruse the posts here & wondering why 'mummy' is saying "oooohhhh" every so often.

Just drooling over the look of those Orlandiana pics.

Wouldn't Breeindy's one stand out in a group of the darker ones!

Merino, Australia

I just popped back in while hubby is sleeping.
Took a few pics while the sun was out.

Nev.. a question, as you know more than I do about recurvatas. .

I bought the pictured one as aech recurvata. It looked different in color to me and I liked the shape. It has now settled in nicely and I had a good look at the plant.
You can see in the pic the distinct "thumb print "mark and inside is a nice coloring of very dark black/purple.
The pup has stripes very similar to the aech chantinii x recurvata I bought a while ago.
Looks like a Heinz variety but I like it. Be interesting to see the flower when it eventuates.

pics 1 & 2... the recurvata ?

pic 3 ...very lovely new neo Silver Cloud

pic 4... new bill Annies Joy .I love it

pic 5... two of my vr ospinaes.. love the contrast.

Jean

Thumbnail by 77sunset Thumbnail by 77sunset Thumbnail by 77sunset Thumbnail by 77sunset Thumbnail by 77sunset

Hi everyone.
Colleen so glad your back is mending and you are finally getting back among the broms.
Jean hope hubby's health improves soon.
Shirley how is Michael's back going now? are you going to the BSQ sale next week? I think Jen and I are doing the gold coast sale instead for a change.

I hope you all don't wait for me to type instructions on starting a new thread. I just work it out each time. somehow I stumble across the correct place and it works. next time I'll try to write down how I do it. I remember Sue did an instruction sheet last year before she stopped coming to this forum. It is probably saved on my big computer which I haven't taken back yet.

I managed to find my Norton last night so I ran every test I could run through it and then restarted the computer and woohoo icons are back on desktop and I can access my photo albums again. 4 malware programs were deleted and 14 attacks on my computer blocked. why does everyone try to stuff up everyone else's stuff. it is not fair is it that someone should get their thrills by creating havoc in everyone else's life.

can't find my pics of orlandianas so not perfect yet. Breeindy I think your pic of the pale orlandiana this morning was in fact a spotted vrisea saundersii not an ae orlandiana. I have a batch of orlandiana seedlings starting to colour up now and get big so I'm hoping to get some really nice plants out of it. should have lots to share with friends too. LOL

Well tea is ready so I better go now and have it before grumpy complains.

Wendy

Nev I hope that wind storm didn't do any damage down your way last night around 7pm. when I heard about it on TV I thought of you immediately. as long as you and the broms are ok all is well. still can't attach pics. damn
Wendy

barmera, Australia

Hi everyone. I got Cameren to pull the pyramidalis plants out and stack them together so I could take some pics. Yes Nev it's a bit of a shame about the plain green foliage but the flowers are so lovely. I haven't got any Allan Ladd hybrids but probably worth a look for later. The last pic I put up is Neo. Raphael, Thanks for the compliments. Branden enjoyed his camp very much but is very tired so guess he will sleep well tonight. I'm just about ready to make my way to bed so will say goodnight everyone. Colleen

Thumbnail by ctmorris
shellharbour, Australia

Hi all – Here we are at another weekend already; wow! Isn't the years speeding past? Easter will be upon us shortly and before we know it, Santa will be here again.

Not much happening here, came home from my appointment yesterday morning and spent the remainder of the day preparing plants for the sales table at the Brom Society meeting today. I finished up with about $400 worth so I hope I can sell a good percentage of them as I don't want to bring them back home again.

WOW! Look at all of the posts; that's great, now I can sit back and read instead of typing. Keep up the good work.

Breeindy – It's interesting to hear your daughter is getting ready for her cross country; it must be something that schools all around the country do this month as my grandson in primary school down here was to have had his cross country yesterday but it was cancelled due to the rain, and boy wasn't he “pi..ed off”.

The plant you have pictured and say you have pups of is Vr, saundersii. It's a great plant, and for anyone who doesn't have it it's well worth growing with its unusual grey/green foliage with the fine magenta spotting. Just this alone is worth growing it for but as the man in the TV add say, “but wait there's more”; it also has a nicely contrasting inflorescence of brilliant yellow bracts which last long after the yellow flowers have died. (See Pic.1)

Shirley – We'll forgive you for not answering all of the posts seeing you were away for a couple of weeks, but I'm glad you got in on the discussion of your plant named Neo.'Peggy Bailey'. Unfortunately, not all of the registrations on the BCR give plant sizes and obviously this makes it difficult when comparing plants, however the registration of Neo.'Yin' does give its sizes as 24” -30” across. As you say your plant is larger than Neo. 'Jaws', just how large is it? Its colours are very much like Neo.'Yin', so I would ask is it possible it could be that one as I suspect, (now that you've added that Neo.'Peggy Bailey' is a large plant)?

Also you say that your beautiful “look alike” plant in Pic.5 was bought under the formula name of Neo. carolinae x carcharodon. As I wrote previously there are several hybrids registered from this crossing e.g. 'Yang', 'Yin', 'Wobbygong', 'Gummy', 'Grey Nurse', 'Jaws' and 'Jaws Too', and its very possible there are many more similar looking plants still getting around the country still carrying that formula name. When you look at the pic's on the BCR very few of them look anything like the example of these plants I have seen or the ones in your pic's and that's why we should always be cautious when comparing plants to the pic's on the BCR as we don't know at what stage of development the plants were when photographed.

It's also possible a lot of these plants came to Australia under formula name and it wasn't until some time later that they were named and registered (possibly from America). As we know, not all growers are keen to change names and not all growers know that names have been changed and this could also explain why these plants are still under formula name. Comparing all of the plants you have pictured and just going from your pic's alone and without any other description or sizes, they could all be the same plant, that's how close they look to each other.... What a great discussion this has turned out to be and it at least gets me (and possibly some others) off our bums to do some research instead of just accepting what's on the name tag.

Jean – Always remember Rule 1; Never trust the name on a plant, but always keep that same name until it can be proved beyond doubt that it's a different name.

Yes Paul has a wonderful selection of orlandianas doesn't he, I'll post a few more as time goes on.
Just to set the record straight, that plant in Breeindy's picture isn't an orlandiana it's a Vr. saundersii. It's pretty easy to grow and would probably grow well in a tree also, but I would wait until I had a spare pup before I tried it.

I like the pic's of 'Bill Morris and 'Lila'; they've both been around for a while but are still good reliable plants which always put on a god show.

Certainly a nice selection of pic's in your second posting especially the Neo.'Silver Cloud', (If you ever get a spare pup, please put my name on it) I can't find any other info about it and I suspect it's unregistered as are many hybrids these days but I love the unusual colouring especially the contrasting red “finger nails”. It even has a bit of an Aechmea look about it and it would be very interesting to be able to find out more about it's history.

Getting back to your question about the plant in Pic's1 and 2. You've “picked it in one”, as soon as you mentioned the “thumbprint” as this is one of the main identifying features of a Ae.nudicaulis, and that's what it is, not an Ae recurvata.

Theresa – Still on the couch? You were there with Sugar yesterday.

Wendy – It's good you were able to get your computer sorted out without too much bother.

If you do find those instruction Sue wrote, it would be a good idea to re-post them as it never hurts to have different ways to do things.

I'm looking forward to seeing what your orlandiana seedlings turn out like, do you have any more pictures yet?

As for the wind storm – well it turned out to be a bit of a fizzer here in Shellharbour where I live.

Colleen – Good to hear the young bloke enjoyed his camp. I think it's great that some kids get to experience "the great outdoors" and it's just a pity more didn't have the opportunity to do it also. It's certainly a more healthy alternative than sitting on your bum playing games on some hand held technology while your eyes are glued to a tiny screen. Call me old fashioned, but I don't think it can be good for our kids to use these things as often as they do.

I seem to remember a while back you asked about the Allan Ladd pyramidalis hybrids, well I have a few spare pups now and if you're still interested, send me a D-Mail.

That's it for today, Pic one is Vriesea saundersii and Pic's 2, 3, 4,and 5 are more of Paul's orlandianas.

All the best, Nev.

lol- Nev - I spend a little time each day on the couch with Sugar...

I noticed my Bil. nutans looked very dried out & yellowed so I gave it a drink & have moved it to a shadier spot, same area I put the other plant when it looked sad & yellow & it recovered nicely.

Hi all Just another hectic week getting ready for a garage or ought that be garbage sale. Whatever it is there are some things that I don't need anymore and hope that someone does. I also have some of my plants that are surplus to my needs and not allocated to swapping, so they can go on the local market as well. I could use a bit of extra cash as well. Some ceramic pots will be next, decorative and too heavy to transport with me. On the work scene things are getting more dire as the boss has had to borrow again to pay wages and a few bills to keep the shop open. Unfortunately he is doing the ostrich trick but the workers know what is happening. In most cases if the boss were to leave the shed work would slow down or stop but not here as if we don't try to keep on top of things we would not have a job at all. It has been this way for a couple of years now and the realisation is that one cannot help anyone who will not help themselves. Enough of my stress relief. I am planning to move and the handbrakes is on, now I just have to find a way to release this handbrake. Of this I am positive and it is why I am cleaning up and selling surplus.
Saturday I have had a few sales from bits and pieces and good results from my brom sales. I took a few possibles through my collection today and when one doesn't want to see dead leaves and other unsightly marks they will stand out. Well it happens.
Love the pics.
Have a good one
Ian
Pic 1 Ae sphaeroglossa
Pic 2 3 Alcantarea regina-alba grown very roughly and with very little air and still surviving while others looked after developed rot.
Pic 4 Some Crypthansus I had for sale.
Pic 5 Neo Cherry Fizz

Thumbnail by ianperry Thumbnail by ianperry Thumbnail by ianperry Thumbnail by ianperry Thumbnail by ianperry
barmera, Australia

Hi everyone. Teresa, does Sugar like the same TV programs? How are you going? No more shake over there I hope. We had 2 of the boy's friends stay over last night. We had a really good night, with the boys all doing the dishes after tea for me. I think that the 2 friends didn't know what to make of it but my boys can do the job as well as me. I've already told them that they will need to hang the clothes out for me tomorrow. It will only be their school clothes so I'm not that bad. The little ducks are as big if not bigger than the parents now and they're all females. Doogal the drake is in heaven. I will have to keep a good eye on them when they start laying as we don't need anymore thanks. They don't show that they're broody like chooks so I don't know what to watch out for. Does anyone know? Here's a random pic of some broms that I took when I photographed the Pyramidalis. Goodnight. Colleen

Thumbnail by ctmorris
shellharbour, Australia

Hi everyone – Once again halfway through the weekend already. The weather here is very overcast still the rain has stopped but it's looking like more is on the way.

I had a good day at the meeting yesterday and sold a tad over $300 worth of plants so fortunately not many to lug back home again; but more importantly, I've gained a little bit more bench space.

Theresa - Dear oh dear, naughty girl; you have to learn to look after your Bill. nutans as well as you look after Sugar. I don't mean put it on the couch between the two of you as Sugar might get jealous and eat it, but just give it a little water now and again as it does need to drink.

Ian – I don't think you're any different to many other collectors as among our plants we all seem to accumulate some rubbish plants over the years. Have you ever noticed that these ”rubbish plants” always grow quicker than the good ones? Unfortunately there comes a time when you can't even give some plants away and into the bin they go or if you're lucky enough to own a mulcher you can recycle them as mulch.

That's bad news about the situation where you work; it seems to me your boss should have done a small business management course before he started the business and it may not be in the predicament it's in now, anyway when you have to start borrowing to pay wages, the “writing's on the wall” and I definitely think you've made the right decision in moving on to greener pastures.

Interesting pic's once again and I can't help thinking that if you'd had that little lot of Cryptanthus at our meeting yesterday, they would have gone as soon as they hit the table.

Anyway mate keep up the positive attitude and keep plugging away and you'll come out on top eventually.

Colleen – It's great to hear the boys are “pulling their weight” and you're teaching them they have to do little jobs to help like we had to do as kids. There's too many kids today just sitting on their collective bums playing computer games and putting their hand out for pocket money every week without having to earn it. How can they learn the value of things if they don't appreciate what's required to earn them, I know I'm the cranky old “Uncle Nev”, but I know from experience that it would be much better for the kids. I accept I have to move with the times too and these computer games have now become an essential part of life for a lot of kids, but just not “all the time” like some kids I see; what was that old saying, “everything in moderation”?

Sorry I can't help you with your question about the ducks, all I can suggest is that if you don't want any more ducklings, when they start laying, either sell the eggs or develop a liking for ducks eggs and eat them all the time, The boys could start a good little business venture; let them look after the ducks, pay for the food out of the egg sales and keep the rest as payment for their work.

It would probably work better than the business venture I started as a boy where I tallied up the cost of my odd jobs such as feeding the chooks and getting the eggs, cutting the starting wood for the fire each day and bringing in the larger fire wood, turning the handle of the wringer for mum on washing days and each day going down to the shop to get the paper and mail and going across to the farm to get our daily milk. I tallied all of this up and presented Mum with a bill for my week's work.

She looked at it and said she'd have a better look later and then sort things out with me. Well she kept her word, because she presented me with a bill for my washing, ironing, food preparation, and many other things she did for me which I don't remember now, and when we weighed up the two bills against each other it didn't take long for me to see I was very much on the debit side of the arrangement and my business venture voluntarily ended there and then.

That's a nice random shot of your brom's Colleen, a nice colourful mixed collection you've accumulated there.

Time to go again and I'll finish up with some more of the orlandiana pictures Pic.1 is “Black Beauty', Pic.2 is an overhead shot of 'Black Beauty', Pic.3 is an unusual one called 'Checker Board', Pic.4 is 'White Night' and Pic.5 is a different clone of 'Black Beauty'.

All the best, Nev.

Black Beauty is aptly named.

The markings on Checker Board remind me of Fritillaria...

Black Beauty is aptly named.

The markings on Checker Board remind me of Fritillaria...

pic one is close up of the sad neglected Bil nutans
pic 2 is the healthy one, the sick one is hanging on the shady side of the tree & will be getting more drinks from now on.

Thumbnail by dalfyre Thumbnail by dalfyre
Adelaide, Australia

That black beauty is so beautiful.

Adelaide, Australia

"A friend of mine who works for a Govt. Dept. was taking a heap of computers to the tip after this department had upgraded all of their computers. The thing was the Dept. had a Govt. monetary allocation for computer updates and if they didn't use it they would lose it, so they replaced all of the computer even though there was nothing really wrong with them except they were three years old. The manager of the Dept. offered them for sale for a “peppercorn price” to the people working there and the ones not sold were to be taken to the tip; not to a recycling centre, to the tip! Is that Govt. waste or not?"

Over here in SA gov departments give their computers over to a charity which helps poor people.
Ive got my name down for a government computer currently (I hope they did that, they said they would). My computer is sooo old its crazy that Im still using the thing. It cant get a lot of websites online eg photobucket as its too old for the programs which is needed to get them (and it can no longer upgrade stuff). Its over 15 years old.

oh crap. another post swallowed up without posting it. and I can't get the button for attaching pics either. I wanted to share a pic of my B. Allan Ladd and B. Booyong Ladd for you all to see and admire.

I love those orlandiana hybrids Nev. one of our customers came on Saturday even though we weren't open. he bought a few but he said he had a nice plant that he hadn't seen in our yard so he would bring one back for us. he was back about 5 minutes later with a pup which turned out to be an orlandiana. it looked a bit different to ours but that could possibly be due to growing conditions. anyway it's potted up and labelled so we keep it to see what it becomes.

Ian I was tempted to ask for some of your cryptanthus but I probably have enough of them now and nowhere to keep any more. You had some nice plants for sale. hope you are weeddling down your collection to a transportable number. It would be nice to select only those ones you want to keep growing when you move and leave others behind. that's one way to eliminate the ones you don't want any more. As Nev says we all accumulate some that we'd never ever buy again. I have many of those. I tend to buy for names eg Johnny's sister is Bev so when we saw a neo called Beverley's pink pants we got it simply based on the name. I've tried growing it in many places round the yard and in different growing conditions. I've even given a lot of them away for free. I just can't get it to do anything spectacular. Last week I bit the bullet and put a pot of it out in full blazing sun. I thought last chance to shine Beverley. If you burn to a crisp so be it. I'm sure there's more of them around the yard to be found. wouldn't it be nice if it now turns into a butterfly.
I'll try posting a pic again next time. I've shut down and opened up several times and can't get that button tonight.
Colleen Hayden has just been on school camp also. he loved it at Tullabudgera. they did canoeing, swimming, paddle boarding, lots of water sports. brought home lots of dirty washing but luckily they went home for his dad to wash. we now have a week off with him staying with his dad who is also on holidays. he'll be back next week though.

night for now
Wendy
Night all.

Brisbane, Australia

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well and enjoying lots of time with their broms.

We had a storm this arvo and it absolutely bucketed down, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it rain so heavy. I was thinking this morning I would have to water the garden tomorrow … not necessary now.

Jean, I love that neo Silver Cloud. Hope hubby is feeling better soon.

Wendy, Michael’s back is much the same, he has his better days and his bad days. He still has regular physio, which helps for a little while and is still on the pain killers, which also help a bit.

I won’t be going to the BSQ sale, Wendy, I didn’t even know it was on.

I totally agree with you that people who create programs intended to stuff up other people’s computers are sick, I can’t imagine what enjoyment they get out of it.

Ian, those are nice crypts you have there. Good luck with your job and your move.

Nev, well done with your brom sales, now you can spend another $300 on broms … well, that’s the way I’d look at it anyway LOL.

Pic 1 – neo Bunkum, starting to colour, pic 2 – neo Crayola, pic 3 – neo Brazil Spotty, pic 4 - neo Red Africa

Bye, Shirley

Thumbnail by works4me Thumbnail by works4me Thumbnail by works4me Thumbnail by works4me
barmera, Australia

Hi everyone. Overcast here again this morning but not real cold. We could do with some more rain. Nev, I have just finished reading "Growing up at Dunmore". What a read. So like the childhood that I experienced, right down to the beady eyed black snake in the swan's nest. lol. I could just see those little legs going. Still nothing done in the garden, but the old back's getting stronger every day. My son came to see me yesterday and brought home-made Chicken Kiev down for us. We had them for tea last night and they melted in your mouth. Yum. Yes Wendy the boys certainly bring home a heap of dirty clothes don't they? I didn't have anyone to palm them off to though. Ian I wish I could be there to take some of those broms off your hands. lol Yes Tania, I do feel that the Gov. offices could be better with the way that they dispose of their computers etc. I hope that you get one and then you may be able to post some pics of your garden for us all to see. Must go, the boys are stirring. Colleen

Thumbnail by ctmorris
Merino, Australia

Good Morning all. Just a quick pop in before I get going on the morning round of things to be done before we leave for Geelong tomorrow.

Nev, I went mad and bought a new brom yesterday. I was sneaking a little time on the computer while hubby had a friend visit.
It is a xhohenelia hybridised by John Catlin according to the listing info. I liked the look of it and the name made me laugh...Its Nifty Nev..
.I will think of your kind words and the tips & advice you give, whenever I see it ouy there.

I looked on the FCBS index and found a neo Silver Cloud which does not look as nice as mine. I hope mine retains its lovely stripes and silver color. The one in the index is Beefsteak x macrosepala.
Mine looks more like neo Silverado.
I will keep it in some shade in hopes it doesnt lose its beauty.

Those orlandianas are certainly eyecatching.

Hello Ian, hope all goes well for you as you try to sort out what will go with you and what you will have leave. I used to like moving around , but that was before I had a yard full of lovely plants. Pick your best favorites to keep and then think of all the room to buy lots more when you are finally settled in a new place.

Shirley, looks like your broms are still visiting that brom spa. They look wonderful.

Hello everyone else.
I will try and get new pics when we are back home.
Jean.

north coast nsw, Australia

yeah my pic wasnt a Orlandiana, it was a Vriesea saundersii. If anyone doesnt have it i can send you a small pup.

Thumbnail by breeindy
noonamah, Australia

G'day everyone, I'm sort of back again. Thanks for all the kind thoughts and words. Couldn't read through all the posts, a bit daunting, so skimmed through. Hope all are well, or on the way to getting well. Just a photo of sunrise this morning. Had rain overnight, made it really nice. Take care.

Thumbnail by tropicbreeze
shellharbour, Australia

Hi everyone – Well the weekend's over and it seems like the rain has gone for the time being but they say it will be back again Tue – Sat, so not something I'm looking forward to as I've just about run out of inside work.

Theresa – Back Beauty is a very dark plant but then so is 'Dark Knight' I have one that when fully mature can be almost jet black providing you get the light just right.

OK Theresa, I'll show my ignorance, what a Fritillaria, is it anything like a Wokdoomus?

I'm sure your Bill. nutans will bounce back, they're very hardy.

Taniaaust1 – Welcome! It's good to see a new person posting.

I know where you're coming from with the computer I've only ever had “hand me downs” as I can't afford the price they ask for a new one and even when you buy a new one I'm told they are already obsolete as technology is moving so fast. I think with a 15 year old computer, your lucky it's even working at all, but then, just like cars, I guess the older ones were made better than the new ones

How about telling us a bit about yourself and your plants and please keep on posting as it's great to get some new blood on the site.

Wendy – I'm beginning to think your computer doesn't like you. You could probably buy a new one if you hadn't done all of your money buying Bill 'Allan Ladd' and Bill.'Booyong Ladd'. They're two of Allan's best but still much too rich for my budget. As Mum used to say, “It's not what we want, it's what we can do without” and I can do without those two plants as if I had them that stray bloody cat would probably knock them over and damage them anyway knowing my luck.

Like I said on another post, It seems all the schools are having their camps at this time of the year as even the local schools down here are having them.

Shirley – Nice plants in your pic's once again. A friend of mine has Bunkum and I think he said it's an Alan Freeman hybrid. He has his in the garden as it's quite a largish plant which colours up to a beautiful central colour that's hard to describe, probably a deep pink/pale purple with a darker red/purple in the centre. Most unusual and well worth waiting for.

Neo.'Crayola' another of Chester Skotak's variegated beauties; I'm getting the impression you like the variegated plants Shirley. I haven't seen the Neo. 'Brazil Spotty' before but I was given a pup with the name Neo. Brazil on it but when it matured it turned out to be Neo.'Brazel' which is a pretty large plant nudging almost three feet across (See Pic.1)

I haven't seen Neo. 'Red. Africa' before either and I can't find it on the BCR, what more do you know about it? I have Neo.'Africa' and Neo.'Little Africa' but they are both quite dark plants

Colleen – I'm pleased you liked the “read”, it wasn't anything special and was pretty much normal for all kids rowing up in our area, but I still have fond memories of it and I'm grateful I wasn't born in this era.

Speaking of boys coming back from camps, the one thing I always remember about our sons was the soap was still in the wrapper when they came home, the dirty little buggers.

What's the name of the big mauve centered Neo. behind and to the left of the Bill. pyramidalis?

Jean – Nice to hear from you; how's hubby going?

Gee xHohenelia 'Nifty Nev', doesn't that have a nice ring to it, I just hope it wasn't born out of politics. There's some great pic's of it on the FCBS site under that original name of Hohenbergia disjuncta x Quesnelia edmundoi var. edmundo and it was created in 2002 by John Catlan.

But did you know the name was changed to xQuesmea 'Nifty Nev' in 2007 because the seed parent Hohenbergia disjuncta became Aechmea disjuncta. (Leme & Siqueira) I just thought I'd add that so you can write a new name tag for it.

Seeing you liked the orlandianas so much, I'll post four more today for you.

Breeindy – Doesn't the yellow inflorescence contrast nicely with the foliage of the Vr. saundersii? As I said before, if anyone on here hasn't got it, they should get one as it's certainly different and well worth growing.

Tropicbreeze – Nice to see you back posting again and even if your post is short, the beautiful picture of the sunrise more than makes up for it.

Time to go and Pic.1 is Neo.'Brazel' and Pic.2 is correia-araujoi, Pic.3 is 'Dark Princess', Pic.4 is 'Ensign' reverse and Pic.5 is 'Gold Tone' albomarginated

All the best, Nev.

shellharbour, Australia

Hi Theresa - I don't know what's happened to all of the others, maybe they've slept in.
Not much doing here today, still raining so it looks like I'll spend the day tidying up the garage to make my wife happy

That meleagris fritillaria is a most unusual looking flower and I can see why the Ae. orlandiana 'Checkerboard' reminded you of it, It looks like a "Snow Drop" which someone has painted a checkerboard pattern on, most unusual. Does it grow from an underground bulb like a Snow Drop?

Colleen - just though I'd let you know I've arranged for a delivery of rain for you today.

I'll finish with a few random pic's of some more plants from the New Zealand collection of Peter Coyle. Pic.1 a very unusul coloured Billbergia unfortunately no name Pic.2 is a nice coloured Vr. seedling but again, no name given. Pic.3 a new Billbergia just registered as Vr.'Totara Marshmellow'. Pic.4 a great example of Neo. 'Skotak's Tiger' and Pic.5 is a Vr..'Boogie Woogie' hybrid.

All the best, Nev.

Brisbane, Australia

Hi all

I was going to start my post with "just a quick message" but I am using the ancient computer we keep for the grandkids to play games on and it is soooooo slow and soooooooooooo frustrating.

Both Michael's and my computer are down and out ... some rotten mongrel has managed to send a bug and caused both to crash, looks like we're up for two re-builds. I will be back when my computer is up and running again.

Bye for now, Shirley

barmera, Australia

Hi everyone. You did send me a little rain for today Nev, but it wouldn't have even filled a tea cup. lol Come on share some more please. The brom in question this time is another of your lovelies. Neo. Dark Rose Blush. It's about 18" across. A lovely plant. Nev I thought that your "book" was absolutely fabulous and well worth the time it took for me to read it. Now I have to start on your other one. Oh oh no more house work done if I pick it up. lol Shirley can you try to restore the computers by taking them back to a previous date before the bug got in? It's worth a try anyway. Not much happening here today. School hols are nearly here and by the way the kids have been behaving I think they've had enough and need the break. I don't ever remember getting ratty before the term breaks but maybe I did. Nothing planned as yet for the break but something will come up I'm sure. Well Hope everyone is well and See you tomorrow. Colleen

Thumbnail by ctmorris

wow Nev another group of beauties.
I especially like the Neo. 'Skotak's Tiger', it has a lovely glow.

But then the nameless Bil is pretty good too...

maybe it's a good thing I don't have any brom sellers nearby - I don't think I'd be able to make up my mind what to get.

shellharbour, Australia

Hi everyone - The rain has stopped but I don't know for how long; yesterday I pressed the "send" button to send it to Colleen but she only got a few drops, maybe I didn't press the button hard enough so I'll try again.

I spent most of yesterday potting more Neo's in the garage but just when I seem to be getting on top of things I find some more that need doing and I'm now doubting if I'll ever catch up.

Shirley - Gee that's rotten luck, not just one computer but both at the same time. I've also heard of what Colleen says about taking the computer back to before the bug got into it but I don't know how it's done, maybe Colleen can explain it to us all.

I know there's nothing more frustrating than when you have to work on a computer that's slower than the one you normally use, it makes you feel like tearing your hair out doesn't it?

There are some strange types of bugs getting around; we recently had one in our area that went through lots of computers, even some at the primary school and the local police station. It became know as the "Ransom Virus" and was believed to have originated in China.

What would happen was, you would be using the internet and all of a sudden everything stopped and a screen came up advising you your computer had been locked by the Aust Federal Police for one or more of the following reasons and it gave a long list of possible offenses from using your computer for terrorist activities, posting child pornography, posting info on bomb making and other terrorist associated activities and it went on and on with a long list the full length of the page.

It looked so authentic as it had the Federal Police logo at the top of the page surrounded by the logos of all the other Australian State Police. On one side there was a clock which was keeping time and the message said that if you wanted your computer unlocked you had to send $200 to the address shown via a paying system I'd never heard of and I don't remember the name but it was one I didn't recognise. If you didn't pay within 7 days you could be jailed for 200 years or fined 5 years of your annual salary.

Sadly, there were a few old people who didn't understand what was going on and thought they may have "pressed a wrong button" and accidently done something wrong, so they paid the money. I even heard the announcer on the morning radio show say to her co-announcer that a funny screen had just come up on her computer, so it appears it didn't discriminate.

I decided to see what would happen after the seven day limit so I didn't rush out to the computer man to get it cleaned off and after seven days (right to the minute) everything came back to normal. The thing was, that the bug was still in the computer though and it was doing some weird things and I had to get it professionally cleaned after all. It was then the computer technician told me that he had had a flood of people with the same problem.

Anyway hopefully this isn't the problem with yours and it's something easily fixed.

Colleen - Sorry about the rain but I did send it but just not enough, I send more today or tomorrow.

Can you post a pic of 'Dark Rose Blush' please, I was talking to Trish about it a while back but didn't have a pic to post to show her. She has a plant called (I think) it was called just 'Rose Blush' and we were trying to see if they were the same plants but I didn't have a pic for comparison.

I'm please you liked the "book", probably brought back a few memories of your childhood as well.

It looks like you're going to be very busy with the boys while they are on holidays; maybe uncle John can take them camping to give you a spell?

I recognise your Billbergia, I've had it for years but I still can't and never could remember its name. The thing to watch with it is, that it seems to attract "white soft scale" more readily than any other plant I know of. That's nothing really serious but just an annoyance more than anything.

Theresa - It seems you're no different to the rest of us; as soon as we see pic's of nice plants we immediately get a craving to own them, and then the search starts.

Time to go and something a bit different today in the pic line up. These were posted by Peter Coyle on Face Book but they aren't his plants; more likely some from Thailand judging by the language the text was written in. They are breeding some beautiful plants in Thailand but these have me stumped for a name as no name was printed. To me they look like multi-coloured bromeliifolias, but I'll drop Peter Coyle a line and try and find out for sure and let you know.

All the best, Nev.

barmera, Australia

Thanks Nev it's been raining steadily all night and all today so far. You've done an excellent job. My computer decidd to stop working overnight. Can't get it start up so will need some help. I'm on Cameren's laptop so I won't have any pics for you.Nev, I cant understand people cowering to threats on the net. I wouldn't have $200 to just send off anyway. Hope everyone is well. Colleen

shellharbour, Australia

Hi Colleen - Another day and it seems the rain is coming back once again. Anyway it won't alter my plans for today as it's "museum day" and I won't be here anyway.

Colleen - It looks like just you and me today and I'm glad the rain arrived to you safely as I'm sure you can make good use of it. I think we've had enough here for now as everything has had a good watering. It's also good to see the farmers are getting some good rain in the west of the state where it's needed also.

Well as there's nothing to talk about and no one to talk to or look at the pic's I post, I'll just say

All the best, Nev.

Adelaide, Australia

"I hope that you get one and then you may be able to post some pics of your garden for us all to see. "

Colleen, My garden all except my pond area which I've been having all my focus on (and Im currently also doing a marsh!), is looking shocking right now but when its cleaned up and Im able to put pictures up I'll do so. (this computer occassionally lets me put photos up but it really plays up with that). I sadly I even managed to kill a 6ft hibiscus (lack of water before the rains came).

"Taniaaust1 – Welcome! It's good to see a new person posting."

thanks Nev. I was around here a short time a few months ago but then was having focus on other things for a while. Im trying thou to focus back on the garden, hopefully my lifes issues will sort out in the next few months and I'll be here then probably regularly.

"How about telling us a bit about yourself and your plants and please keep on posting as it's great to get some new blood on the site. "

I lot of my plants I have mentioned up in the individual trade part. Ive got a disability so to much gardening is difficult for me and my lawn is impossible for me to mow. Crazyily gardeners here want to change $50-$55 per hour upwards! (and that was without them taking the weeds away). So my backyard hasnt been mowed or weeded in 9mths.. Im currently trying to get some home support with it. Im also trying to make my yard very easy to care for .. I put in some pavers over bare dirt area to stop weeds, put a small marsh in another section so any weeds will be easily to pull out! (Im getting into frogs).

My front yard when I sort it out.. One area will be a gravel area with catcus (so I dont have to worry about watering!). Im going to do a barbeque area out my backyard (probably wont get to that till the end of the year).. to help get rid of another area of weeds where there is no grass or plants.

All this being said.. I have got a nice pond Ive done and now just waiting for the plants around it which Ive put in the grow. (I have one Bromelaid in that area which I brought last year.. and would love to get a second for a bare patch I have out there)..
and when my yard is cleaned up, it does look very nice as it does have a lot of plants.

barmera, Australia

Hj Nev and Tania. It's still raining Nev. Not heavily but every little bit helps. Gee I do hope Tash and family will be okay. I've been watching the reports from her on FB. One guy I think up a bit higher said that the wind and rain had just started. Why do these things always seem to come in at night. It must be terrifying. Still no computer, I think the hard-drive has packed it in. I'm going to take it out and get it taken down to John's mate who is an IT whizz. I'll send my external hard-drive down too hoping that he can salvage at least all my pics for me. Time to go, Stay safe all you people up north. At the moment we have big black clouds coming from the south heading north east over SA and on the other side of up the clouds are coming from the south heading north west. They could just meet up and then come flying down the centre right into the Riverland and dump heaps more rain. Candles are ready. See you tomorrow. Colleen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.