April Birthday card swap!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday!!!

The DG birthday card club is a way to ensure a special day.

We welcome new members to the birthday thread. Our delightful obligation is to send a card to each birthday club member when his/her birthday occurs.

It's best to receive a pile of cards on or before your birthday so we do our best to send each card in a timely manner. This makes the card more meaningful to the recipient and to the sender. We don't have to send expensive or elaborate cards. We can make one or pick up one at nearly any store these days, or buy a whole box of cards at once and be prepared for the whole year!

It's a wonderful experience to receive cards in the mail.

Current Birthday Club Members:

rose318 / Patti -- March 18
AmandaEsq / Amanda -- April 6
taters55 / Linda Kay -- June 13
GardenQuail / Michelle -- October 28

Thumbnail by taters55

Get those cards ready, we have a Birthday coming up in a few days!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Linda,
I haven't been around much. I will find out tomorrow if I need to have sinus surgery Yipee. My doctor thinks I will . I taken 4 antibiotics an two steroid shots since my birthday, and nothing working. My sinus are totally blocked. Lucky I have a great husband to help me through this mess. Anyways, I will get Amanda card out to her ASAP.
Have a good evening.
Patti

Sorry to hear your not doing well!
Keep us posted!

Happy Birthday Amanda! Hope you had a a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by taters55 Thumbnail by taters55
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy birthday Amanda. Hope you have the best birthday ever.

Thumbnail by rose318
Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Amanda, I hope you had a fantastic birthday! And I hope you got to do something very special :) I'll have your card in the mail later this week. I should be able to get it Tuesday.
Patti, I hope you're feeling well soon, too! Do take good care of yourself.
LK, thanks for April's thread. And my apologies for not being around much lately. Hope to be back to a more regular schedule again soon!
Have a great day, everyone!
Michelle

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday Amanda! I love birthdays! I hope yours was filled with everything you wanted and that all your wishes were granted! - Candi

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Linda and Michelle.
Thank you for the well wishes. I went to the ENT she wants CT-scan of sinuses, but she already talking surgery.
I am so tired of sinus infections, and taking antibiotics. I just want to feel better. I am working ,but every day is a struggle. Oh well. that my vent. I am thankful I have a job, and great people to work for and with. If sinuses is the only thing I have to complain about then I am lucky. It can be fix.

Well ladies have a good evening . Amanda Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Take care.
Patti

Sure hope you don't have to have surgery Patti!

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Hey ladies! Thank you for the birthday greetings. :D

I can't help I've been disappeared. My new job and school have kept me completely off the grid.

Birthday was uneventful, but that's a good thing, all things considered. I keep wondering how I got so old. Ha hahaha...

I am embracing the grays and joke about my age - I guess maybe I don't quite look as old as I am so it's not embarrassing to tell my age. Yet! I remember my granny was always proud to tell people how old she was - she was such a card.

My mother, however, kept her age a well guarded secret. To the point that even when she passed away we didn't post her birthdate. What good kids! :)

Thank you for remembering my birthday, and I think I just realized that I owe something to Patti. Frownie face! Kick self.

xo
A.

p.s. I went out in the backyard the first time today in like, a month. I couldn't believe it was spring - leaves out on the mulberry, tulips, violets, weeds! HA. Hope you're enjoying yours.

Age is just a number! Hope your life slows down so you can smell the roses now and then!

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

I wish there were roses to smell....we might be getting more snow or ice tomorrow! Brrrrr! Amanda -- uneventful is always a good thing....and I think you look great! I am not embracing the grey....I've been successfully pulling out the few stubborn ones I have that keep coming back! :)

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

It's ok Amanda. Just have a wonderful day.

DJ9's MAY PLANT SWAP SIGN UP

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1357364/

New thread for May!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1359399/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.