CLOSED: GOURMET FROM HOME SWAP 2014

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Have an Extraordinary Sauce you can up? Maybe your a little dippy and make your own mixes? Have a killer Soup, Cookie, or Cake Mix? Relatives bother you for your awesome Jams? Just want to show off? You get the point ;) All home made goodies with a shelf life 2+ months. We all have our favorites we make ourselves, time to try some new stuff. :) If you really like/dislike something speak now or forever hold your peace. AKA: Dont do Spicy, I like spice in my life, no pickled trotters ect. Make sure your subscription is good through June. Send me your info if its not on the Exchange. **Its fine to send Items from the farmers markets, things you pilfered from your friend/family. As long as its home made ;)**

SWAP WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 5/14, PARTNERS 5/15. Please mail out by 6/1. Please include at least 4-5 diff items. Ship the most inexpensive way but get a tracking number for your box. (I understand it can get expensive shipping jams ect).

***IF YOU HAVE A FOOD ALLERGY, PLS POST SO IT CAN BE PASSED ON TO YOUR PARTNER***

Any questions, pls ask! This is my first time hosting a swap and Im sure I forgot something! :)

Players:

Tater
RouxCroux
Badcat
Froggies_Girl No Spicy/Sweet Pickles
TaylorDaylily
JordanKittyJo No Soap
Goldhillal No Spicy

This message was edited Apr 25, 2014 9:27 AM

This message was edited May 3, 2014 6:26 PM

This message was edited May 10, 2014 6:16 AM

Thumbnail by badcat
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Think I can do this one!

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

Oh yeah, this is right up my alley. Would my goat milk soaps fit into this?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I wish I could do more cooking right now but I'm not in a position to do so. Sounds like fun!

Joy your cooking would be awesome for this, your pickles are awesome! And some soaps thrown in would be awesome!

We also have a Birthday card swap open every month, come and check it out!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1355096/

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

Count me in, with or without soap.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Gotcha all down! :) Ill go to some forums tonight and spread the word tonight. I like soap ;)

CVille- You could always pick up some goodies at a Farmers Market or CraftShow if you want to play. :) Just a thought

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Our Farmers' Market doesn't open until the end of April. I don't know what they'll have at that time so that might be pushing it. I will see if I can come up with something else.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Its all good, dont stress over it. If theres a good turn out, may do another in the fall. :) Thats when I do most of my preserving.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Same here.

Ocean Springs, MS

I want in! Can't have anything spicy! Would love mixes, jams, kosher pickles, soaps, scrubs, whatever... as long as it's not SPICY!

I can see dried soup mixes in jars, cake or cookie mixes.... Come on you can do this!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'll see. :-D

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Lots of good ideas here!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Welcome Aboard Froggie! :)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I will try to do this swap later on if it comes around again.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

This is a "new" swap, if you think you know anyone interested, pls invite :). Almost a month out, Id LOVE to do again in Oct/Nov if we have enough people. :) My box will be based around summer (BBQ Sauce, Salsas, Rubs, Glazes, Dip Mixes) However Im sure we all have some sort of get together in the summer, cant do those w/o Cookies, brownies, or some sort of baked goodie ;). We all have a favorite, heres a chance to share your favorite ;).

CVille- Hope to catch you in the fall :)

Ocean Springs, MS

I'm gathering things now to make some yummy treats for this swap! Found a couple of unique things I want to try! Yummy!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

You'll definitely catch me in the fall if you do this again, badcat. :)

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Think I will catch you C! Its my big canning time! Prob everyones lol, heres a giggle for yas. I told my husband " My peonies are budding out front"..he thought my penis was budding..really?!?! hahaha. Just another day at my house I guess

LOL! That's funny.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1356592/

Kathy has the raise my baby swap open. Come and check it out!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Lol I'm in and my name is already listed. Lol

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

See how that works!?! Lol glad your joing mama! xx

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Lol I thought you joined. Then you were listed. Lol I was slow. I know! Lol

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Its all good!!! ;)

DJ9's MAY PLANT SWAP SIGN UP

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1357364/

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I wanna play, buy no soap please

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Welcome Jordan!!! Think Im going to do a bit of canning today :)

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Sorry : This sounds like a great Swap But I Will have my Plate full with gardens & the plant swap here & At the park in the next couple Months But I will be watching all the goodies . spread around :)))

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Me too.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

well, then youdont get my yummy fudge.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i'm going to can over the weekend, so hubby can empty the canner. hurt my back again this week

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

=o Fudge!? mmmm :) Kitty! You have to be careful! Whatd ya do?

Susie & Cville, hopefully we can catch ya in the fall :). Might drop you off some goodies in June Susie ;)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes, I plan to join in the fall. :)

Yes also in the Fall is best for me I Have 4-5 trades in may so No time to bake but for sure count me in for the fall :) .
Oh Amanda I hope you can :) that would be great :)))

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Susie believe me, I WILL be there in June. LOL My aunt about came through the phone on sunday when I told her I had to cancel my trip this month. Your so close to my parents its rediculous lol. Hopefully i can catch your Plants in the Park too ;)

Oh I Sure hope so bring your aunt or mom anyone more the better we have sooooo much fun :)))
just had 3-4 more babies born since last eve got to builb a bigger pen :)))

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I want in, please

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.