10th Annual ORVG Spring Roundup

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Hard to believe it's been 10 years....unless my ciphering is off then......

Please join us for the ORVG Spring RU!

What?
Our Annual Celebration of Spring and Fine Fellowship.
Plant Swap, Arts and Crafts and Pot Luck Luncheon Picnic of course.
Don't worry if you have nothing to swap....your Fellowship is the main thing we seek!

Who?
ALL Members of the ORVG AND DG are invited!
Please bring Family and Friends.
Dogs are permitted on a 6' lead and are more than welcome!

When?
As we agreed a few years ago it will be held on the Saturday of the Memorial Day Weekend.
So 24 May 2014 from 10:00AM - whenever......

Where?
Shelter #9 @ Armco Park at 1223 N. State Route 741, Lebanon, OH 45036
{ Be advised # is a number symbol NOT a Hashtag..... ;-) }
This is at the corner of Greentree Road and St Rt 741
or for GPS the setting is 39.458244,-84.280014
If you Google, Bing or Yahoo Search these co-ordinates and hit map they will show you the park.
This is RIGHT OFF I-75 and where we held the 2010 Spring RU.

The Shelter has Electric, 2 Charcoal Grills, Horseshoe Pit and is REAL close to the restrooms and parking lot.

Special Rules:
Though it has never been an issue ALL Alcohol Consumed at the Park MUST be bought at the Park.
State Law!

There is no admission fee for the Park but we do request that you help defer the cost of the Shelter Reservation if you are able. If you can't afford it Please Please don't let that stop you from attending.
We usually charge by the Member Group not Per Person.
The cost should be something around 5 Bucks / member or less.

I'll add a RSVP Thread, Plant Trades Thread and Food Thread over the weekend.
As usual, to keep the Threads manageable, please claim just one space there on each Thread and just edit as needed.

Discussions are more than Welcome here on this one.

Columbus, OH

Thank you for doing all of this, Ric & Robyn.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

And don't forget Joyce!

Columbus, OH

Sorry...don't want to leave anyone out! And Joyce!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

I'm so excited! Looking forward to seeing everybody! Hope to meet Marcy this year! Hint! Hint! Lol Bonnie, I'll come pick you up if you want to come. We need you at the RU! Please think about it. We would miss you!
Thank You to Ric and Robyn and Joyce! Your hard work is greatly appreciated! Good work Joyce! Love the location this year. Is Bertie going to come? I'd like to meet her. I've heard about her and she sounds like fun.

Getting ready to go play monster mini golf with my son. He's on spring break this week. The more I keep him out of the house the less cleaning I'll have to do. Lol
Have a Blessed Day!
Karen

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Karen, if I can't talk my DH into coming with me, I may drive up and meet you somewhere, if that is okay with you. We will talk about it later. I am assuming the invitation is valid and you weren't joking.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Bonnie, Yes, the invitation is open. I wasn't kidding. Lol Just let me know when you figure out what's going on. I'd be happy to meet you some place.
Have a Blessed Night!
Karen

Thanks. If DH decides he will come, then we will drive up on our own, but if it is just going to be me, well, then, maybe I will meet you and ride up with you. Don't want to put you out, and if room is scarce, just say so.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Bonnie, It's not a problem at all. There will be plenty of room. I'll be by myself. DH and son are staying home. It's girls day out for me. Lol I don't get this chance very often.
I have a mini van so we have plenty of room.

Going to play lazer tag and mini golf today.
Have a Blessed Day!
Karen

Columbus, OH

Two plant traders and a mini van with tons of room. Oh my..... lol

Sounds like a recipe for a good time to me!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

It does sound like a good time! I can hardly wait.

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Glad I hit the wrong button by chance! I didn't know this thread was here!

Don't forget to ask Connie, oops, I mean Maggie..... 😝

wow Tom and i will be there. May bring kids too. Lucy ??? well she hides under the table.
Cookie we may follow you ?

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

That will be fine!

Hugs

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Pauletta, if you're out there, I don't know how to get a hold of you!!

The directions to get to Armco Park are pretty easy. 75 to exit 29. Go toward Lebanon wich would be East. Go to the light at Route 741 and turn left. Armco Park is a little over a mile down the road on the left.

Hope you can make it!!

Columbus, OH

We're here at shelter #9...are we at the wrong place, or just the first ones? You can call or text 614.563.3065

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.