Annual CACSS Show and Sale, April 4th, 5th & 6th.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

At the Desert Botanical Garden.
1201 North Galvin Parkway, Phoenix, Arizona.
Open to the public:
Friday and Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm.
Included with regular Garden admission.
Cash, local check, MasterCard or Visa accepted at the sale.
http://www.centralarizonacactus.org/calendar.html

Gilbert, AZ

Danger! Danger! Thanks for letting us know what kind of payment is accepted for feeding our addiction!

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Unfortunately, I'm 1800 miles away and won't be able to make it, but I just ordered 13 stapeliads from Miles2Go, so I've found other ways to feed my addiction.

Gilbert, AZ

Brian, are the stapeliads you're getting cold hardy or are you building a green house?

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

They're indoors for now, but when it warms up, they'll go into a mini greenhouse from Big Lots out on my balcony.

Thumbnail by frogymon Thumbnail by frogymon
Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

It is $22 to get into DBG to attend CACSS?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

The CACSS Plant Show in within the DBGarden, and to get into the garden is $22 General Admission. Unless You are a volunteer and a CACSS member for the show.

Gilbert, AZ

And speaking of volunteering at DBGarden....does anybody know anybody who does? Any thoughts?

Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

I think you & I need to just so we can afford to get in the gates!

Gilbert, AZ

Haha....it's one reason I'd thought about volunteering, Rene! I got a thing in the mail from dbg the other day advertising 20% off their regular membership rates - something to think about. On the other hand all advantages of volunteering so you don't have to pay membership costs would be down the drain every time I walked through their plant section in the gift shop.

Just not sure what kind of "culture" they have for volunteers - are they nice or clique-ish, Are there a certain number of hours you have to volunteer, etc.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.