Spring blooms and others

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I finally got around taking some pictures from my garden and I hope you like them.

Rodica

Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

More.

Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

5 more.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Last ones. The chandelier that I got for my b-day has a new color and my bistro table looking very vibrant, compliments to my son.

Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP
Phoenix, AZ

What a happy place your garden is :)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks. It means so much coming from you.

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Nice to see some color, since the grass is just starting to turn green here. At least they're saying that Monday's snow was the last of it.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Nice flowers! Did your lilac bloom? Mine just finished. It sure smelled good!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Judy,

I posted some pictures with both the Chinese and the Persian lilac in bloom.
I have another Chinese lilac waiting to be placed in its permanent place and it is blooming too.
The smell is divine and the funny part of it is that several neighbors asked me what that plant is and when I told them lilac they said it does not grow here. LOL

Mesa, AZ

gorgeous! love the variety and colors!

Gilbert, AZ

Gorgeous! Love this time of year!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

You are right. There is nothing that I like better than this time of the year. It gives you the feeling that you can grow anything .

San Tan Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Here are a few of my roses.

This message was edited Apr 5, 2014 9:31 PM

Thumbnail by QCHammy Thumbnail by QCHammy Thumbnail by QCHammy
Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Nice, QC

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

Here's my Bee's Knees mini rose. I cut them because the heat coming in a couple of days blasts the flowers. I'm enjoying them in my kitchen's greenhouse window!

Thumbnail by NancySLAZ
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

That IS the bee's knees, Nancy. :-)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Can you tell that a plant lover lives here ?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Very, very pretty!

Gilbert, AZ

So agree with your comment Rodica: "It gives you the feeling that you can grow anything."

The pictures are just wonderful!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks. I appreciate your very nice comments.
Fishie, how is your Dutchman's pipe vine from Kim doing ? The first picture shows mine in bloom. They are definitely unusual looking flowers.

Thumbnail by RODICAP
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Look what opened this weekend.
My Little Gem magnolia flower. The fragrance is unbelievable.

Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Several clematis too.

Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Plumeria is not open yet but very soon.

Thumbnail by RODICAP
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

This is another clematis that open last week.

Thumbnail by RODICAP
Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Rodica, Is that one of the plumies from the swap?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

That dark blue clematis is gorgeous!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Yes frogymon, it is one from the swap. I was so happy to see that at least one will bloom.
Thanks Judy. I love all of them and I can tell you that the camera does not capture the true color for any of them.

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Novelty bloomed for me last year and Mardi Gras was developing an info when I was home for Easter.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

It looks lie it will be pinkish/red even though they started white. I can't hardly wait for them to open which might happen today, at least a couple of them. I will take a picture and maybe you can tell which one it is so I label it.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Here they are. Would it be possbile to know what kind of plumeria it is ?

Thanks

Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP
Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Mardi Gras

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

Rodicap: Love this Plumeria 'Mardi Gras'! Just beautiful color! How tall is the plant and what size pot is it in?

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks Frogymon. It is truly beautiful and fragrant too.
Nancy , the plant is almost as tall as I am and it is in a five gallon pot under a screen that keeps it from the sun but gets some light. Funny is that I have two more in the same location and none of them have any signs of buds and one of them is taller than I am.

Yuma, AZ(Zone 10a)

Rodica, you may have to move them into a little more sun. I think Mardi Gras would almost bloom in a closet, not your normal plumeria,love the pastel colors that darken with the heat.

Thumbnail by sonorarat
Gilbert, AZ

Love your garden Rodica!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks Crista.
Sonorarat, I have at least one in sun till noon and though it was the only one that bloomed several years ago, it still has no signs of any buds. Love your picture. Is that the Mardis Gras ?

Yuma, AZ(Zone 10a)

yes Rodica, that picture was taken under my awning,most of the branches extend out to full sun where its hard to get a close-up with out a ladder

Thumbnail by sonorarat
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

That is stunning .I will try to take them in a little more light but I want to do it gradually so I do not burn them. Thanks for your advice

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Mine get morning to midafternoon sun; two bloomed last year and one was getting ready to bloom when I was home for Easter. Hoping to see some blooms when I go home later this month.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.