Three new blooms...i.d. help?

Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

So the one that might be Lace Legacy has bloomed (first photo) and the two others...from what I can find, are Bye Bye Blues and Rare Find.

Of course, I could be waaaay wrong. If you have a different name, or know who these are, please advise?
Thanks!

Thumbnail by TexasDollie Thumbnail by TexasDollie Thumbnail by TexasDollie
Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

Not sure what it is,..but it's not Bye Bye Blues. The beard ( which is VERY nice, by the way !) is all wrong. I'll think on it, as I' remember yours from someplace. ( Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most !)....Arlyn

Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

Crowrita1, I tend to agree...the beards on the Bye Bye Blues all seem paler, scantier or something. These really are full and dark. And I feel your pain...I miss my mind too. :~D

(Zone 7a)

Is it Blackbeard?

Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

Well, the self color, and the beard color is much closer, but I don't think the beards on "Blackbeard" project like that. ( I don't grow either of them), also Blackbeard is a BB, so would have a height of about 25"-26". How tall is your noid ? ...Arlyn

Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

I thought maybe it was Blackbeard, too. So far that's the only one with that deep purple almost navy beard...there's a spoon on the ends of the horns on some of them, but not all...

Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

I don't think Blackbeard is as "ruffley"either(I guess I should have said "dosen't have as many ruffles as the noid). ...Arlyn

(Zone 7a)

What ever it's name, I call it gorgeous.

Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

They are just as pretty without a name !...Arlyn

Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

I think my favorite thing about them is that peek of orange in there amid all that blue and purple. They are incredible in person, and smell really good. :~)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.