CLOSED: ♥Chocolate Lovers Swap♥

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS.

Calling all chocoholics! For all who love chocolate in any form, this swap will be for 5 items that have anything to do with chocolate -- chocolate flavored, chocolate colored, looks like chocolate, smells like chocolate -- food items, beverages, plants, seeds, kitchen items, decor. You get the idea. Use your imagination.

Homemade or bought ... whatever you want to do. Let's set the value at around $20. But you know how we are. :)

Sign up until March 31, buddies will be assigned on April 1, please mail out your box by April 12. That should be good for most of us to mail before hot weather sets in and reaches the melting point of chocolate.

Participants, please send me your address.

This message was edited Mar 31, 2014 5:55 AM

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

1. Carole/Cville_Gardener - luv dark chocolate, don't want any chocolate covered insects! ;-)

2. Linda Kay/taters55 - any kind of chocolate (but no Cadbury Easter eggs) - No health issues. I love those chocolate oranges, the bags of mini rolos or kit kats, toblerone candy bars and one they don't sell in the US, is the chocolate covered cherries call mon cherries.

3. Julie/froggies_girl - chocolate plants (can just be dark, or variegated dark, not necessarily named "chocolate"), dark chocolate, soaps. body scrubs, chocolate cracker jacks, chocolate trail mix, flavored hot chocolate mixes... Go chocolate! Not a fan of Cadbury Eggs.

4. Crystal/goldhillal - no chocolate mint or mint plants - like dark choc but do not cast milk choc aside, cocoa would be appropriate, does not care for mocha

5. Kathy/jordankittyjo - likes everything except white chocolate, caramels and Cadbury Eggs, CANNOT have nuts, popcorn or raisins

6. Joyce/joycet - likes dark and rich

7. Jaye/heavenscape - no plants, please, and no Cadbury Eggs

8. Joy/rouxcrew - no plants or really dark chocolate

9. Debra/joeswife - no plants - loves those dark choc truffles that have cocoa powder on the outside.. love choc mint anything, I go thru a pack of "desert delight "mint chocolate gum a week. Love the chocolate wafers, and choclate straws, and choclate easter eggs filled with gooey marshmallow, and choclate covered any kind of fruits, I eats it all. just don't get it all. nestles mini crunch wafer bars make me practically uhmmmmm.. n/m, and love it when I open my desk drawer here to find a box of junior mints from Joe for the saturday nite movies. No allergies to anything.

10. Elfie/Mud Elf - chocolate covered caramel, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate milk, chocolate covered everything

11. Susie/deejay9 - is sending chocolate covered bacon (oh my) and other chocolate goodies - likes M&M's - also anything Crispy crunch Dark chocolate :) & Of course Peanut Butter & Chocolate

12. Annette/Nanny23 - likes it all - white chocolate. Chocolate plants, Chocolate Lab! anything chocolate! No dietary restrictions here!

13. Elaine/Kamikid - no chocolate mint candy, loves nuts

This message was edited Apr 9, 2014 5:27 PM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Sign me up please.

Any kind of chocolate.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

just going to keep watch for now till i see if i can get dug out of the snow banks :)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

OK, Susie. Hope you can. :)

Ocean Springs, MS

Sign me up! Chocolate plants (can just be dark, or variegated dark, not necessarily named "chocolate), dark chocolate, soaps. body scrubs, chocolate cracker jacks, chocolate trail mix, flavored hot chocolate mixes... Go chocolate!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi Julie. Got it. A girl after my own heart. :) Gee, I hadn't thought about chocolate cracker jacks. Yum!

Ocean Springs, MS

I've seen them in Walmart, but haven't bought any yet!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Let me in!
but no mint PLANTS, not even chocolate mint

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

me, me, me

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yay, Crystal and Kathy.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I love chocolate of any kind except white

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

I'm here! I'm the dark and rich kind of girl!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Great. Luv the dark and rich! :)

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Me, please.. but nothing that involves planting please. Nor can I do a plant gift as I truly have nothing chocolatey to share :( If these requests are fine with honorable hostess, sign me up please.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

You bet, Jaye. Glad to have you.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Thank youuuuu!!!

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

WooHoo! Sign me up! Not as big a fan of really dark chocolate, but I do love anything with chocolate. Ever had chocolate covered bacon? Would rather not have plants, I haven't gotten anything planted from the winter greenhouse.

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

I feel the same way about plants right now, too!

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

me too, in for the chocolate eatable kind, please?

I knew Crystal would join this one,,, lol. She can smell chocolate from a mile away.... She even has coconut chocolate m&ms.

Sign me up please!

Humm,, chocolate covered bacon????

This message was edited Mar 18, 2014 2:10 AM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Chocolate covered bacon is awesome, so is chocolate covered popcorn if you can find it. I got some a few years ago for Christmas from Harry and Davids. I think it was called moose munch or something like that! Yum!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Wow, I went to sleep and work up to more chocoholics. ♥♥♥

Waving to Joy, Debra and Elfie. Welcome, ya'll.

Chocolate covered bacon is very good & Easy to make
I'd be happy to share some for a couple of Chocolate Plants :)
I Have Chocolate Mint .
Have a great day ev1

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yum! Is this a side swap, Susie?

No Sign me up if someone would like to make this trade for I have everything in stock for this :) I just don't have the chocolate plants they are under snow .
but I can make up a super Chocoaholic Box :)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Sounds yummy to me. Consider yourself signed up. :-D)))

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

I knew Crystal and I were sisters from a different mister, lol. I love coconut M&M's!
Caramel popcorn with bacon and drizzled with chocolate is AWESOME!!

Joy

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I don't think I've ever had coconut M&Ms. How could I have missed that??? Oh my ... now I need to go find some chocolate for breakfast. :-)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

love coconut m&m's. forgot to say I can't have anything with nuts popcorn or raisons. dr.'s orders :(
but love dark chocolate, chocolate oranges, truffles, mound bars, hersheys kisses, the dark ones are best

This message was edited Mar 19, 2014 8:16 AM

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Glad you mentioned the dietary restrictions, Kathy.

If anyone else has any, it would be good to let us know.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

I'm diabetic, but for good choccies, I'll take extra units of insulin. As soon as my choccies arrive, I'll be on a choccie salad diet!
Chocolate comes from cocoa
which comes out of a tree
that makes it a plant
therefoe, chocolate
counts as salad.

This message was edited Mar 18, 2014 1:47 PM

Thumbnail by heavenscape
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

sis jaye, take care of your self. there are sugar free chocolates

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

But, but they are so limited. And I don't want anyone to stress out!!

I am not diabetic,, but am insulin resistant?? Anyway,, I just eat a tiny bit each day,, Or I share with Ralph. I still have most of my valentines candy. Just have a little bit each day!! Still in hot cinnamon candy heaven here.;)

Thanks again Rose!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

still have my hot cinny hearts, but now I can't eat them

Sugar free is not really exact.. They still have sugar alcohols which are just as bad as sugar. Might as well just eat the real stuff in moderation. I am learning to make stuff using Splenda and Steva. Hopefully I will get a good chocolate one day?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Would you prefer sugar-free, Jaye?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Just give me the real stuff!! Some sugar free candies give me diarrhea..... no.. I don't want that!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

This sounds like so much fun! Can I sign up? My sister works for a Ruth Hunt Candies,(hint,hint) they make a chocolate covered cream candy that is to die for. They also make bunches of other stuff. Ruth Hunt's is an institution in this town. Owned by the same family for generations, I understand. I go in there sometimes just to take a deep breath (and for the free samples, of course.)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.