Green Arrow

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

I think that this is a relatively new Shooter release..but cannot find a source. Does anyone know?

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Motts1, good to see you. That's a Gossard's intro. Here is a direct link. While you are there check out Green Inferno also.
http://www.daylilynet.com/green_arrow_daylily__hemerocallis_james_gossard__heavenly_gardens_green_daylily_.htm

Hi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ waving to you from my snowy yard. Thanks for the info---just love that..found one or two others...now have to find if I dropped any $$change in my car.!!!!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Motts1, LOL!!! There's something there I am sure. Most of our snow has melted. Temps will be better this week with rain. Have a happy gardening season.. Mike

West St. Paul, MN

Hi, motts1 ! It's me, sybiltwo! (Now going by cataddict) It is good to see that you're still here. I disappeared for 5 years...But, now I'm back on a daylily buying binge.

HI, glad to see you back. I have not been doing much on DG...with moving and all those kinds of problem. I haven't ordered any daylilies yet, I did get some iris (family likes diversity)...then some poophead hijacked my credit card..luckily I check each statement, so will be able in 7-10 days to run around checking on sites. Still want the green arrow, but also want .........
Will catch up with what is doing on here..but have to close and give meds to the fourpaws!

Marcia

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

There's always somebody trying to rip someone off. This is getting out of control. They will straighten it out soon but the inconvenience is irritating. Mike

West St. Paul, MN

It is so good to see old friends still here along with making new friends! I seem to be checking in every 2-3 days, rather than daily as I did 5 years ago. I got my first LA order yesterday from "Murphy"/Margo Reed/Woodhenge Gardens. It is a quad fan (rather than double) of 'Lemon Iced Tea' along with a bonus of 'Compass Rose' by Reed. Very nice fans. Unfortunately, it is WAY TOO wet to plant. I haven't even gotten my DL bed tilled up yet. :(( Currently the plants are in a bucket of water (Changed daily). I will probably "heal them in" until it dries out some. There is a very good video on how to do that for the winter months.
http://mikesbackyardnursery.com/2010/11/what-does-healing-in-your-plants-mean/
However, it is nowhere near as involved for very temporary storage in the spring. If you put you DLs in water, be SURE to change the water DAILY!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

It's going to be raining here for the next 3 days. I hope it gives us a break once in awhile so that I can pot up some of my sprouted seeds. They are sitting in baggies of water and need to be potted.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.