My Password

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Dave's Garden will not let my deside what my password will be, I ask to have a new password & sent what I want it to be & they sent me what they desided it will be instead of what i want it to be.

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

Maybe what you wanted was already taken?

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

No it's not taken, Instead of them giving me my password that I had they think they can just give me a new one & say take it or leave it. Everyone gets to chose thier password.

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

Wonder why they would let everyone else choose their password and not you? Is there any reason you can think of, it doesn't really make any sense if your password meets the requirements? Did you contact admin. and ask?

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

A million people can have the same password as long as the user name is different. I have always had the same password. Never tried changing it if my memory serves me right.
There has to be a glitch or explanation for that. please keep us inform.

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I contacted them on monday & they didn't repley.

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

No reply? I would give them a couple of days longer, then if no reply I would send Terry in Admin. a D-mail, and in a polite manner ask her for some type of explanation? If having a certain password is important to you, then I don't think that is too much to ask.

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Dave's got in touch with me & let me set my new password, Thank everyone for your help.

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

That's great!!!

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I renamed my password after my wife that passed away 26 years ago of cancer.

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

No wonder it was so important!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Roseman, good for you !!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.