2014 Ideas, Challenges & Accomplishments-Organizing myself!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sunshine streaming through the window this afternoon, sitting quietly mulling through what I was able to get done to date! Imagine we are starting march tomorrow and slap me silly are but 10 months away from christmas..do you believe i said that?? No doubt those of you who may drop in from time to time to see if im reaching my goals will shake their heads or think im silly.

Do find when ive posted somewhere what my goals are i do ndeed accomplish them...

More often than my mind is working at warp speed dreaming of realistic and unrealistic goals for upcoming seasons, birthdays, anniversaries , ohhh dont forget Christmas.

It has been mentioned from time to time that I'm a bit overwhelming on threads (who me?) but I can understand it..with energy/time to keep a dozen people active I've always got something on the go and yes I can see it would be intimidating for those following sewing threads with me on it.

Sooo, you are welcome to read, post and keep me company should you wish to..this thread will help keep me in tune as to my needs, wants, successes and disasters, may there not be many of those. Lol

Will include from tme to time knitting,crochet,stained glass,garden art and the like projects..here I can see how I'm keeping to a plan..

Did take photo's since beginning of the year..what I've accomplished in January and February..impressed with myself to date

Better not get too cocky because there are still 10 months to go!!!

This thread has 264 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!