Stone and steel

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Here's our latest collaboration on space-taking objects. It's meant to be something to look at in leafless seasons and a climbing structure for the vine at its feet in growing season.

Thumbnail by judyb
Tempe, AZ(Zone 9b)

I really, really like it! you need to fertilize that vine and get it moving.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks, I appreciate your approbation. The vine is an "Incense" passion vine and will grow like crazy as soon as it's warm enough. There's also an Indica morning glory moving in from the backside. It's a ways away yet, but it's determined. Ask Fishie how determined they are. :-)

Phoenix, AZ

Another fine Art installation by Kenneth of Voltaire!

Mesa, AZ

The man is a genius!

Gilbert, AZ

Really cool!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Love it !

Dolan Springs, AZ(Zone 9a)

That's beautiful!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks everyone, for your lovely compliments! They're truly appreciated.

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

I was at Judy B's last week and just love what they've done to the place. Especially where the ponds used to be. Much easier to care for yet very relaxing atmosphere out there. Great job, Kenneth and Judy.

Pam

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Gee, Pam, thank you so much for saying that! It was nice to visit with you. (Also nice that you could remove those nursery pots. ;-)

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thank you for having me over and hopefully I can visit again. Haven't got to use to many of those pots yet but I will. Been a busy week .

Pam

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Here's how the area is looking with the passion vine taking over.

Thumbnail by judyb
Mesa, AZ

Just as beautiful with the vine! What a great idea!

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Nice idea Judy

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Ted, I'm glad you found me. :-) Thanks for the compliment, and you, too, Susie.

Phoenix, AZ

Next week it will have eaten the whole thing :O

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.