What's for dinner? (Part 54)

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

If you are following along, or want to back-track through the old installments, we came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1348645/

I chose this picture because I'm done with the snow (or no snow) and the ice and the cold already. The early bird always gets first dibs on dinner, which is why this one showed up with his fork :-)

Tonight is probably going to be homemade beef and cheese raviolis with a vodka sauce. The guys can eat while I hit the gym, then I can nosh on the leftovers while I catch The Blacklist on tv.

The rest of our week appears to be going downhill, weather-wise (Mother Nature toys with our affections this time of year, blowing hot and cold), so dinner will probably feature a lot of warm, homey foods. So what's cooking in your kitchen tonight?

Thumbnail by Terry
This thread has 271 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!