February orchid flowers.

north coast nsw, Australia

well i dont have much new flowering but my toshie (1st photo)is still flowering the same, seems it a long laster, which alot of catt's are not and my Paph is still flowering with one flower, one finished and fell off but the 2nd is still good.

Thumbnail by breeindy
Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

This is the Blc. Copper Queen. She began blooming the third week of December, 2013, and looks great even now. This plant is by far the longest blooming cattleya alliance plant I have ever had.

Thumbnail by drdawg43

nice. yeah there are some that are long blooming but i think i have all the ones that are not. hehe! Thats why i love my paphiopedilums there flowers all last for months. heres what my toshie looks like now after 23 days.

Thumbnail by breeindy
Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

Beautiful catt., Bree. I only tried to grow paphs once, failed, and never tried again. I think it is way too hot here in Mississippi to grow paphs successfully. I will stick to the cattleya alliance and phalaenopsis alliance ones, with an occasional odd-ball just to try growing it.

Ken

Santa Ana, CA(Zone 10b)

Love that Paph. Bree! I saw some similar at a show over the weekend, but passed on them. I still haven't got a handle on light, water, and temps to make them happy. Two of my three look ok, but the third one looks sickly.
Thanks for starting a new thread!

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Just bought this one today. Wilsonara Pacific Panache 'Dorothy'. Love the color.

Thumbnail by beclu727
Santa Ana, CA(Zone 10b)

Love the color!

Santa Ana, CA(Zone 10b)

I have a few in bloom
Zygo. Redvale 'fire kiss', Slc. Hsin Bun Lady 'YT',Lc.Love Passion 'dogashima' X pot. Rubescence, and Bc. Maikai Mayumi

Thumbnail by OCCAROL Thumbnail by OCCAROL Thumbnail by OCCAROL Thumbnail by OCCAROL
Santa Ana, CA(Zone 10b)

Also outdoors Epidendrum radicans and Epidendrum Secundum(?)

Thumbnail by OCCAROL Thumbnail by OCCAROL

I love Zygos, such nice colours and patterns.

Santa Ana, CA(Zone 10b)

I love the scent on this one too, though it would be overpowering in the house. Some of the hybrids have no scent at all.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.