Question re Update Notifications

Sierra Vista, AZ(Zone 8b)

I used to be notified when threads I had contributed to were updated, but that doesn't happen any more (could the fact I have a new computer be to blame?). Does anyone know how to fix it so I'll know when threads get new messages?

Willy, who is frustrated by software "improvements".

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

You need to reset your preferences, I think that particular one is under general preferences.

Under preferences, I have checked "auto watch threads", but that doesn't work. As I click through other options, none seem to be applicable.

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

Try logging out and then log back into DG and see if that works.

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

It shouldn't matter what computer you use. I log into Dave's garden from both home and work, and several different devices at work. It may display a little differently, but it still remembers what threads I am watching.

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

If you still can't get it to work correctly, use the "contact us" to send admin. an e-mail, I am sure that can tell you what to do.

No luck to date--I'll try your recommendation, Seedfork.

Mystery solved! When I bookmarked DG, I bookmarked the 'Communities" page, not my "Home" page. Jeez, I didn't even know I had a home page...

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

WillyFromAz,
Sometimes I think we need more things to go wrong, we can learn so much more than when things are going right.
Glad you got it fixed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.