CLOSED: Have: Seeds For Postage

(Zone 7a)

Hi Everyone,
I have a great selection of seeds left from my online sales. I wont be selling seeds on any website anymore. At this time I have decided to let go all I have left. I also have boatloads of seeds I've purchased from all over. Which I would like to let go also. As I am using a whole fridge up. The majority are not common garden flowers. I would like to share by making up 3 packages (at this time) to the first 3 people that are interested. Unfortunately I can't list what I have to offer because I would be here forever. But I will be going through them and making smaller seed bags. As of last week it cost $2.90 to send a padded envelope with tracking. I believe this week is $3.20. I will use my own envelopes and baggies and everything will be labeled. I don't need any SASBE's. I'm asking that any interested send $4.00 Paypal. This will cover packaging and tracking. This endeavor is taking a lot of time on my part. I should be finished sorting my seeds in a week or so...send a dmail if interested.

Thanks,
Kim

Thumbnail by Kim_M
Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Kim,
You are incredibly generous! D-mail sent.
Alana

Cross Timbers, MO(Zone 6a)

D-mail sent. Thank you so much!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

sending DMail thanks!

Sue G

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

if someone backs out I would love to send you postage

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.