CLOSED: THE SAVORING OF CANDY

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

THIS IS WHERE WE WILL SHOW PICTURES AND TELL HOW GOOD OUR CANDY TASTES.
1. Kathy-I love cholate of any kind, no white, but dark is good. no gummy candy
2. Cookie-. I love dark chocolate. I do like the hearts. I hate black
licorice.
3. Julie-ME! ME! Love dark chocolate! Bath gels and scrubs! Any kind of small houseplant! I was out of town when we got the freeze and mine were on my porch! Think I lost quite a few of them! :(
-4. Linda-no licorice
5. goldhilla-I do like black licorice, red vines,etc, but honestly, nothing beats chocolate. Homemade is good. Plants are my loverecieved

6. Rose-. I love valentine decorations and popcorn ,chocolate, peanut butter. No black licorice ,and any hot candy. =recived

Read more: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1347514/#ixzz2ql2llUla
7. mud elf-I love chocolate, black licorice, and home.made browniesI
8. jokena----

Read more: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1347514/#ixzz2t7fUCwzb

This message was edited Feb 12, 2014 10:39 AM

This message was edited Feb 12, 2014 10:40 AM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the new thread.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

OKIE DOKIE, ANYTIME

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Woohoo! Can't wait.

Got my name ready to go shopping...lol

Sure hope you are feeling better. Was unaware that you were having surgery.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1349395/

Cindy has the birdhouse swap open.

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

I'm all finished shopping for my sweetie's sweets. There was one thing I wanted to get her, but they were out! Bummer

I am on my way to get a few things for mine. Then going to get the last bit done tomorrow and will mail out then.

Ocean Springs, MS

Got my name! I'M BACK! Not a good trip. Tell you all about later and catch up with y'all. I am trying to get things in order here at the house. Be back soon. Love you all, Julie

Well I am at the VA hospital with my not so Dear brother. I could just scream right now.... but I will be a nice young lady. I will be good.... I will not tear his head off and feed it to the wolves. Burn his body and bury the ashes in the trash pile. I will be a lady.. I will be a lady. . I will be a lady...

Who are we kidding. I am going to murder him.....

What happened?

Really long story. I got home at 9pm last night. Will not post the whole mess here. Suffice to say he says he is moving back to Atlanta this spring. Yeah right... I have heard this before....sigh...

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh wow! Just realized that tomorrow is mail out day! I best be finding a box, PDQ!

I am almost done. I need to get one more item at Wally world today for one last small thing. My box will be ready to go tomorrow. ..

Ocean Springs, MS

Mailing my box this evening! ♥

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

my box went out Friday. mailed my grandsons this morning, cuz he said grams are suppose to send candy, cuz that's what grams do! he was so funny

That is what grams are for!

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL! I love it!

Yay! My box went out, and I can't wait for my sweet buddy to get it! I KNOW she will let us know when it arrives. Cause she's not rude like some people are that never acknowledge they've received their box. Am I bitter? No, not at all! 😁

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

now, now, sissy. watch your temper!lol

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Ok! So glad it was time to get that box in the mail. I was really a good girl, and didn't steal anything from the box! 😜

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I received a wonderful Valentine box packed full of wonderful gifts from Crystal / Goldhilla. I haven't been feeling well for the past two weeks, and to received this box today has really brighten my day. First I have to mention the delicious fudge. Heck with the diet. My husband said thank you also Crystal. We love it. She made me a beautiful handmade card. She sent me pot holders , pink towel, purple socks, vanilla fig lotion, and oil of Olay body wash, garden fan spray, Red photo album and note pad , valentine mug, with a box of hot cocoa, a cute little valentine mouse for my desk, and last a beautiful book on Daffodils.
Wow. Crystal thank you for all the wonderful gifts, also for your wonderful giving heart. God bless. Oh by the way, you awesome too. :O)
Patti

Thumbnail by rose318

My box is done and labeled.. however I forgot Ralph had to open to close today.. so he had the car. I went into the attic to get the box.. slipped and fell out of the attic. Only fell 8 ft flat on my back...whaa. but everything is ok.. just shook up a little. Any ways box goes out first thing in the morning. I will be at the post office when it opens :) Hope my buddy likes the box.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Ouch!!! I hope you are still feeling OK tomorrow!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Yeah!! I got a wonderful Valentine Box from Linda K! Geez, look at all the good stuff. I had been out with my son erecting a grape trellis and when I got in, there was this huge box on the bar. Just lookee!
A box of hugs and kisses Hershey kisses (Chocolate is my favorite!)
A froggie made of chocolate (Yummy 2)
A cuddly soft green froggie
A valentine coffee mug ( I have a collection of Valentine mugs that I take out after Christmas)
Valentine dish towel and pot holder
A Heart shaped cake or brownie pan- I am using this right away
Stuffed heart ornament (i'm putting up this and the
Banner and Garland right away to decorate!)
2 handmade Valentine trivets one says Be Mine on the hearts
A beautiful heart necklace and earring set- I love this!
And a great Snoopy Valentine card!

The first pic I forgot to add the garland, so had to take a second pic.
Thank you so much LK! I am thrilled with all my loot!

Thumbnail by goldhillal Thumbnail by goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Good Grief, Elfie!! I hope you will still be okay tomorrow!

Wow.. nice boxes arriving..

OUCH! Kris, that is a long drop. Hope nothing is broken or bruised too bad!

Patti that is an awesome box of goodies!

Glad it arrived ok. The trivets are mug rugs, for you to use when having your favorite beverage and a snack.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I love them, and especially appreciate that you made them. I myself am a sewing clutz.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Oh Kris. Sorry to hear your fell. You must be tough as a pine knot. I am glad to hear you are ok. Have Ralph watch for bruising. He probably won't mind. I bet you will be all bruised up in the next couple of days, so be careful. If a area becomes hot to touch or red, or increase pain to site call a doctor. People have known to throw clots from bruised areas.

Crystal , Great Box of goodies you received from Linda Kay. The necklace is beautiful.
Patti

Ocean Springs, MS

Patti and Crystal, beautiful boxes full of goodies!

Elfie, be careful! No box is worth you falling!

Like Patti said, I'm sure this box will lift my spiriits. I have to admit that I "hate" Valentine's Day for a few personal reasons. Always brings me down. But I am so thankful for all of you! Love you all, Julie ♥

Woke up yesterday felt good. No bruising at all. Guess the fairies and elves were looking out for me. ..lol. Got my box sent out. Post office says it will be

It will be...?

Lol uhhh. Thursday. ....

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Oh... I thought the pause was for a drum roll?? LOL

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

oh, rain again, turning to frezzing rain, turning to snow, turning to sleet. tonite and tomorrow. they are telling us to stay off the roads after 4 today

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

buddy, you will get your package today. just checked and it's out for delivery!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I got a huge box from cookie today. I gots cinnamon candle, cinnoman hearts, fine dark chocolate assortment, snickers heart, resses harts, chocolate almonds, beautiful earings, a hearshy kiss, chocolate hearts, and a beautiful peacock for my birthday. thank you soooo much sissy I loves ya.

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo Thumbnail by jordankittyjo Thumbnail by jordankittyjo

Nice box of goodies Kathy.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.