Angels New Fasination

Mulberry, FL

Here she is this morning looking good a keeper for sure!! Large flowers in the warmer temps shes yellow in the cooler temps shes orange

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

Heres my cross Miss Oct x Shooting star 34 degrees here this am and that crazy passey still blooming

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Kansasville, WI(Zone 5a)

It looks so pretty. I have zone envy. What is the flower in the last picture?

Mulberry, FL

Hi thanks the last pic is a camilla

Mesilla Park, NM

Dana your flowers are just beautiful as always.. I wish our climate was better..

Long Beach, CA

Looking good!

Mulberry, FL

few pinks

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

Happy Valentines Day with Angels Summer Love areal beauty!! And Angels Diamond and Wupper Gold

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Mesilla Park, NM

Its amazing that you have those beauties blooming now.. Wow...breathtaking.

Mulberry, FL

Thanks it was in the 30's yesterday green house not heated does the trick. Passeys are outside and there even blooming in this cool weather

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Long Beach, CA

Still in the low 80's here... ready for some rain!

Manhattan Beach, CA(Zone 10b)

Rhapsody616 I'm with you on the rain. Hopefully the weatherman is right and we'll see a little on Wednesday and Friday.

Mulberry, FL

well there all out and proud. Look at those tomatoes!! a passey I have been waiting to see what a huge flower. First butterfly I captured on my camera I think its a skipper

Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants Thumbnail by Danasplants
Long Beach, CA

Quote from Shorty_CA :
Rhapsody616 I'm with you on the rain. Hopefully the weatherman is right and we'll see a little on Wednesday and Friday.

Oh I hope so. I just turned over the garden and added the garden soil and light fertilizer so it will get a full soak before I plant the veggies. I understand it is to be a good size rain too. Lets keep out fingers crossed!!

Mulberry, FL

We had it here the green shoots on the brugs grew almost a ft. going to get some more tonight. Heres my tomatoes

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

This is a real beauty....wonder how she would do in South Texas... It is a very pretty flower. Are there any on the market for sale??

Mulberry, FL

I sell on ebay now and then I offer it mkb136 is my seller name Dolas /golden trumpet is another these are big flowers. I am here in Fl didn't think it got hotter than here lol

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Dana would it be possible to get a cutting of Diamond? My granddaughter, Diamond, died in a car wreck. She was 24. I'd love to have a brug with that name.

Thumbnail by woodspirit1
Long Beach, CA

Quote from woodspirit1 :
Dana would it be possible to get a cutting of Diamond? My granddaughter, Diamond, died in a car wreck. She was 24. I'd love to have a brug with that name.

That is awful. I am sorry for your loss. So young.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.