CLOSED: COME BE MY VALENTINE

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

It's Valentines day soon, so lets get a valentine! Everyone can send candy or a gift or both. Try to keep the cost to twenty dollars, plus shipping.
You may put your likes and dislikes of candies so we know what to send. Sign up will be until Jan.31. Pressies must be sent out by Feb. 10th.

1. Kathy-I love cholate of any kind, no white, but dark is good. no gummy candy
2. Cookie-. I love dark chocolate. I do like the hearts. I hate black licorice.

3. Julie-ME! ME! Love dark chocolate! Bath gels and scrubs! Any kind of small houseplant! I was out of town when we got the freeze and mine were on my porch! Think I lost quite a few of them! :(
-4. Linda-no licorice
5. goldhilla-I do like black licorice, red vines,etc, but honestly, nothing beats chocolate. Homemade is good. Plants are my love,

6. Rose-. I love valentine decorations and popcorn ,chocolate, peanut butter. No black licorice ,and any hot candy.

Read more: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1347514/#ixzz2ql2llUla
7. mud elf-I love chocolate, black licorice, and home.made browniesI
8. jokena----

I love black licorice, popcorn and orange. Any plant lots so many died in the freezer and love decoration (homemade are the best). Or just anything you want to send. I'm easy! (Don't go there...

This message was edited Jan 21, 2014 12:32 PM

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Ok! I'm in!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how did it go at the vet?

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Just leaving. I'll let you know when we get back.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Add my name please?

No black licorice please?

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I am in. I am with Linda. No black licorice either. Love chocolate and peanut butter. No red hots or those yuckie conversation hearts. I know they are a big party of valentines day but yuck....

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh yeah, I forgot to say what I like. I love dark chocolate. I do like the hearts. I hate black licorice.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I would like to join. I love valentine decorations and popcorn ,chocolate, peanut butter. No black licorice ,and any hot candy.

Ocean Springs, MS

ME! ME! Love dark chocolate! Bath gels and scrubs! Any kind of small houseplant! I was out of town when we got the freeze and mine were on my porch! Think I lost quite a few of them! :(

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I like dark white and milk chocolate too. Lol

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I would like to join. I do like black licorice, red vines,etc, but honestly, nothing beats chocolate. Homemade is good. Plants are my love, that's why I am in Dave's garden, to learn more about plants and be with others who love them also.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

You combined my and Crystal list.

I would like to join. I love chocolate, black licorice, and homemade brownies!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

gottcha elfie

Ohh. My.. I really, really, really love those super red hots!! Also love lava balls too.

What is lava balls?

They sell them at the fresh market. They are incredibly hot cinnamon candy. I keep a few here at all times. Can only eat one a week. But would eat more If I could. They are awesome. The first time I gave Goober one she bout had a heart attack. I laughed till I cried. ....Bad Nana....

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Oh my... I laughed at that, "Bad Nana", guess that makes me bad too?

I'll watch, no money, no time!! LOL

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

I would love to join and I love black licorice, popcorn and orange. Any plant lots so many died in the freezer and love decoration (homemade are the best). Or just anything you want to send. I'm easy! (Don't go there... lol)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

ATTENTION LADIES:If I don't have your address, now would be a good time to start sending them to me

Ocean Springs, MS

You got mine!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yes I do dear

Do you have mine???

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

Do you have mine?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

mud elf no
jokena yes

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Yay! Got my name!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

my address is in the exchange

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I can'tfind the exchange anymore, so please send me your address.

Kathy, go to the top of the page and click on Guides and Information, then click on the Extras tab. It is on the right side of the page. Then click on address exchange on the left side of the page.

http://davesgarden.com/address_exchange/

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Yes, I'm not a fan of where they put the address now. It was easier before!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thank you!!!! snow here. closing the roads due to the snow freezing on the roads. a whopping 16 right now. will take pics,

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh oh Alabama's in trouble! Stay inside Sissy! Not a request, that's an order!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

governor declared s state of emergency

yup we got snow!!!!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Brrr. 15 degrees here this AM. Come on February, you can;t be as bad as January, can you??

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

10 degrees hhere, with frozen roads

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Minus 3 when I got up. All the way up to 2 now!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

heat wave sissy~~~

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Woohoo!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

put on your shorts

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.