Help In Identifying Plant Species

Shellharbour, Australia

I have 2 plants, of which I’m not 100% sure of the exact species, and so would like a bit of help in identifying them.

First up is an Aloe, which has been in our backyard for the better part of a decade, we assumed it was an Aloe Vera, I would like a confirmation of this, or if it’s some other species, I’ve looked at images of Aloe Vera, and the plants in those show a plant that looks somewhat different. I’ve included a couple of pictures of this plant, as well as one of an offshoot I potted about a month ago.

Second one is not actually an established plant yet, but a cutting I got off a friend, it looks like Crassula Ovata, maybe some cultivar like ‘Crosby’s Compact’, or something? I have included a picture of the potted cutting, and one of the parent plant.

(Sorry for the rotated image of the Aloe, it's rotated correctly on my computer, but for some reason it flips when uploaded.)

Thumbnail by dave2889 Thumbnail by dave2889 Thumbnail by dave2889 Thumbnail by dave2889 Thumbnail by dave2889
Shellharbour, Australia

Thanks for the identification of the Aloe. Very much appreciated!

Keaau, HI

You're very welcome!

Aloha, Dave

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.