Happy birthday Rodica.

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Hope you have a great day filled with lots of new garden stuff.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks a lot. I had a very nice B-Day party yesterday
As far as the garden stuff , I got a wonderful present from my son and granddaughter. The only problem is that now I want more. lol

Thumbnail by RODICAP
Phoenix, AZ

♪♫♪ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!♪♫♪

Love the rocks :)

Mesa, AZ

Happy Belated Birthday!

Lovely 'pets', no feeding or cleaning up after or vet bills!

Susie

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

That's why I want more. lol

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Happy belated birthday, Rodica!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks Eileen. Like you knew I got more presents this weekend. lol A couple of frogs from my son and a plants/candles chandelier. I will take some pictures and post them tomorrow.

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

Rodica, are you a fellow frog lover? I have a collection of frogs that includes cookie jars, banks, planters and lots of Kermits.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I love frogs of all kinds (I only wish I can have the real ones too).
I have them inside and outside, so whenever we see frogs , we get them. My son got the last two from a garage sale and he repainted them and even sprinkled some glitter on the big one.
Both of them look great.

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

I used to have real frogs, but that was about 8-10 years ago.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Do you have a pond or some water feature ? I do not think they can survive without it.
As I promised yesterday, I am posting a couple of pictures with the chandelier and the frogs.

Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP Thumbnail by RODICAP
Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

I had them in terrariums in my family room.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

That's one way to have them.
I'd rather have them outside but can not provide what they need. :O(

Lisle, IL(Zone 5a)

You could try toads; if you have a fishing license, you can catch some native toad species after a monsoon out in the desert or near a golf course, depending on where you live. They only need a damp area, maybe under a rock or an overturned pot in the shade.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

The only problem with that is that it breads mosquitos too and we already have problems with that. I'll have to be content with the decorative ones.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.