Plant Delight's New Website

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten a chance to check out Plant Delights new website. I can't seem to narrow my search as well as before. They used to have all these different attributes you could use to really fine tune your search. Now all I can see is that you can choose one attribute or search by name. I hope I'm wrong and someone else can find the different search attributes they used to have. If not, it's pretty disappointing.

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

I also ran into trouble, but different type. I actually tried to place an order and there was a glitch which wouldn't accept the order. I'm sure that will get their attention.

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Yeah I was going to buy a lot of plants from them this spring but switched what I could over to Lazy S&S and Bluestone...not to mention both are cheaper than Plant Delights..

Florissant, MO

Sequoiadendron4,

On their main page ( http://www.plantdelights.com/ ), if you move your mouse cursor over the word “SHOP” (next to “HOME”) a window full of attributes opens. That may be what you’re looking for?

Art

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Yeah that is the only search attribute you can do. Before I was able to narrow by zone, sun, flowering season, etc...now you can only do one search, like I can only search for flowering season now but can't narrow the search further by zone or sun reqs.

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

I'm trying Graceful Gardens this year. Their plants are a little smaller, 2 1/2" instead of 4" or 5," but much cheaper per plant. They are in groups of 4, and a tray holds 8 groups=32 plants. A tray costs $85 and shipping to my area is $15.

I'm doing lots from seed, but some plants are tough to germinate and very slow growing once they do. This way I get nice sturdy root balls and don't waste my limited indoor growing space on unhappy, puny little seedlings :-)

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

I may have to give Graceful Gardens a try this year. They have a nice variety, and colors to boot.

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh man...I haven't put in my plant orders yet, it might not be good for me to look at another website...LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.