CLOSED: Need a few seeds Black Velvet Bean, Mucuna pruriens, have

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

I need just a few seeds of the dark flowered form of Mucuna pruriens. I have seeds of the following to trade:
Lantana urticoides (horrida), Maurandella antirrhiniflora Deep Rose, Stachys coccinea, Solanum uporo, Xeranthemum cylindraceum, Gomphocarpus (Asclepias) fruticosa, Cleome lutea, Iliamna rivularis, Agastache scrophularifolia, Ruellia elegans, Impatiens scabrida (cristata), Cucurbita foetidissima, Nicotiana 'Chocolate Smoke', Nicotiana glutinosa, many other seeds.
Thanks for looking.
Alana

This message was edited Dec 28, 2013 3:25 PM

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Alana

From what I saw of your stash in the seed robin, I'm surprised you don't have this. Wish I could help, but I'm just getting started back with seeds.

I hope someone comes along for ya with this one.

Jan

I did have it, Jan. It's one of those things that you grow and think you don't want to grow again until you don't have seeds for it anymore, lolol.
Thanks!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Sounds like something I would do for sure. LOL

Jan

Found some. Thank you!

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Alana and Jan - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Alana, did you find a place to buy these seeds? If so, can you post the source, please?

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Happy New Year you two....

Jan

Jan, we need to trade again this spring - spring WILL return - right?!!! It's freezing today - 60 degrees, cloudy and windy - feels like ZERO to me!!

Happy New Years garden fiends! friends!

Kay,
I sent seeds a couple of years ago to someone on a site that starts with a G who still had some of them to send back to me. If they don't germinate I will be back at the beginning, but one
plant will be more than enough to cover anything I decide to grow it over and provide me with enough seeds that I don't get nostalgic for it again.

Thumbnail by poisondartfrog
Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

kay what ya looking for? I've not got many seeds, but what ever I have that you are interested in just let me know.

Jan

Jan, I don't do very well with starting from seeds, so plants would be what I'd want to trade.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.