Living in a very dusty place

Florence-Graham, CA

Hey folks, I live very close to the biggest crossroad in my town. Apart from the constant noise from the cars, my home is constantly filled with dust. Its all over the place, especially on the furniture. If you have same experience, how often do you clean/vacuum your home? I am battling this for some years now but getting tired of it. I've been searching for powerful vacuum that will do the job but its hard to find. I want a vacuum that can also clean the carpets (they are somewhat medium height). I found very good info on http://vacuumconsult.com but I am not sure if they have the strong and powerful vacuum I am looking for. My carpets literally change their color because of the dust so I need incredible vacuum that can clean this dust so my carpets go back to normal. Do I need some special *carpet only* vacuum? Hopefully not because I would like to use it for the whole house not only carpets.

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!