Let it snow, let it snow...ooops!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Hubby and I are headed to Greenville, NC for Christmas, to spend the holiday with Mom and Dad. I found these cute sweaters to wear and a couple of new Christmas pins and it is going to be 80 DEGREES down there on Sunday. I don't have any shorts unpacked from the summer stuff! Certainly none with Santas or Christmas trees on them. Oh, well. Hope Santa remembers to wear his board shorts while he is working over the greater Greenville area.
In any case, Merry Christmas to all my friends here at DG! Have a great holiday everyone.
Martha

Thomaston, CT

Merry Christmas to you, Martha.....sounds like a warm & sunny vacation, just what a New Englander needs this time of year!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Well, we made it as far as Logan Airport and are hoping that Delta finally has its act together. Our flight was supposed to be landing in Raleigh right now, but here we sit with the take off pushed back to 8:15 pm. At least we are not having to wait on the plane. Weather clear, shouldn't be a problem once the plane gets here.
Merry Christmas,
Martha

Thomaston, CT

That's a problem of winter flights....lots of delays......hope the trip ran smoother.....

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Been wearing my flip flops all around Greenville, NC. Went to Kitty Hawk with DH today and had a lovely time in the 79 degree, sunny weather. glad I brought some short sleeve t shirts with me.
Going to finish Christmas shopping tomorrow and then wrap city and my daughter will be in around 7 ish from DC. can't wait. Here's a picture of the launch hill and monument at the park.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Thomaston, CT

The year that I retired from teaching, my late DH & I and another couple rented a house on the Outer Banks for a week.....It was October, lovely, warm, & bird-watching heaven....also visited Kitty Hawk.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.