Christmas gift

Bridgewater, ME

Look what my son made me for Christmas.I love it.Gonna need chains and big branch to hang it from,its heavy.I love it!

Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735
Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Wonderful. My son is just now starting his hobby with woodworking, so I'm looking forward to what he comes up with.

Jan

Bridgewater, ME

Your dog is cute is it a sheltie?

Richmond, TX

My guess would be collie.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

porkpal your eye is good. Too big and broad of a nose for a sheltie green. Just a good old rough coated collie. The last one of my kennel, Gracie, who just turned 9 on 9/11.
Jan

Bridgewater, ME

She is beautiful,I have a sheltie mix,some of you might remember her Tilley.Here is a pic of her.And here is the bird house all painted.

Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735
Ferndale, WA

Green, isn't it wonderful to see your children grow up and do special things for you...I can't think of anything more wonderful than those things that involve the hands, heart, and love of those you have spent you life raising and hoping that they will become good and thoughtul citizens. I love seeing sons showing their love for their moms n dads. What a treasure...Hay

Bridgewater, ME

He knows I love homemade things,he works making potato barrels so he has access to all the tools there and scraps of wood.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

I love your Tilley, such a sweet face. The painted bird house looks almost like there is snow on the roof, guess it is because I'm seeing the snow out your windows.

Jan

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

That birdhouse is way cool and I love Collies, too. Almost as much as Corgies! Or is it Corgii? Both dogs are gorgeous.

Bridgewater, ME

My Tilley is half sheltie,I would never get another long haired dog,to much combing,If you don`t do it every few days they get matted and knotted.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

I love the brushing of my collies, although I'm now down to my last one of my kennel.

I love the little corgi, they are so funny to watch herding and doing agility... I have a few friends in KY who raise them.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Jan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.