Need to make room.

Wentworth, SD(Zone 4a)

I need to get rid of all of my seeds that I have left. Take a look at my page. I will take trade or sase for anything on my list. I am letting all of you know before I put it on GardenWeb. First come, first get. Let me know. Mick

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 5b)

Hi Gardener_Mick,

I would be interested in the yellow yarrow. I have purple coneflower, butterfly weed and Scarlett O'Hara morning glory to trade. Or I could send a SASE.

Thanks,
Sharon

Hi Mick :)

I would like to send an SASE for musk mallow, husker red penstemon, and milk weed. Let me know if this is ok. Thanks! Rise Ann

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

Would be interested in your lavender/fuschia cosmos. Check my list or I will send a SASE.

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Hello Gardener Mick,
I am interested in your purple petunias or any other purple/blue flowers you have for a sase.
Thanks,
Carol

Wentworth, SD(Zone 4a)

Hi! I just answered your other post. You are welcome to them. I have the cleome and petunia that are purple and possibly a few others that I just don't have on there. I have some blue flowers. I just found some seed heads for nicandra that is a pale blue and I have blue love in a mist and blue bachelor buttons. I might even have a pack of bachelor buttons that I accidentally mixed in some blacks (more like a deep deep purple). Let me know what you are interested in.

I would like some of your black bachelor buttons mixed with the blue, your milkweed, and your love in a mist. See my trade list under lantana or I can do an SASE. Thanks! Oh, and maybe some of that salmon salvia?

Wentworth, SD(Zone 4a)

Hi! My seeds are all gone. Thanks for trading with me.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.