CLOSED: Red Sunset Trumpet Vine / Campsis radicans 'Red Sunset'

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Red Sunset Trumpet Vine / Campsis radicans 'Red Sunset'

These seeds are quite papery and will fly away with the slightest wind!   I have oodles and oodles of these seeds already dried - - but, whenever the supply runs out, I will close this thread right away.  So, until the thread is closed, yes, I have more Red Sunset Trumpet Creeper seeds left and, yes, I will send a packet to you . . .

DG plant info ==>   http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/153406/

Each packet will contain at least 100 seeds.

What I need from you:

A self-addressed envelope or your mailing label enclosed with 66¢ in LOOSE U.S. postage stampsPlease do not affix the postage to anything.  Thank you.

Mark the lower left corner on the outside of your envelope with the word:   ''Red Sunset'' just to help me from becoming more confused than I already am.  Thank you.

My postal addy == >   http://davesgarden.com/address_exchange/view.php?user=LazLo

If you can't see the DG address exchange, send a DMail for my postal info, use this link ==>   http://davesgarden.com/tools/mail/pmail.php?q=LazLo   to request my postal mailing address.

A T B T Y !       ~       £az£o     ;--)

Center, TX

Hey Lazlo, Haven't heard from you in a long time. Yes, I'd like some trumpet seeds. I'll get my envy off today. So good to know you are back on the plant trail. Lots of luck, Alda

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks. Nice to see your handle again, to Alda.

atbty, neighbour.

Center, TX

Lazlo, My envy is on the way. And by the way, Do you have any ROS plants, esp. doubles? I have looked for several yaars, and got no response. Even seeds or cuttings. LOL Alda

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Lemme look through my H. syriacus seeds. There ought to be some in there . . . I had a nice one bloom for me about three years ago - - "Creme ..." something. I made a change in garden plan, tried to transplant it but it croaked so I did not get another blooming out of it but it was very pretty. I'll get back to you in DMail about this soon.

*.˛.°★。˛°.★** *★* *˛.
°_██_*。*./ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。 *!!Merry Christmas!!
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Creme de Cassis? Lazlo...thanks for the winter wonderland. I'm just heading outside to dig myself out of another foot of snow.

Merry Christmas to you !

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Yeah . . . that's the one - - Creme de Cassis . . . should be fluffy enough for ya, right?

Thumbnail by LazLo

Wait a minute, Creme de Cassis is a Hollyhock -- close but no banana. Sorry, I don't know a ROS with the prefix 'Creme' in the name.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Oh.

Pooh.

Thumbnail by LazLo
Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Got your stamps and envy, Alda . . . still chasing up seed boxes for dbl. ROS seeds.

Thumbnail by LazLo
Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Sorry, Alda . . . I musta been trippin' to think I had ROS doubles. Red Sunset seeds in the wind for you, today . . .

*.˛.°★。˛°.★** *★* *˛.
˛°_██_*。*./ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。 * ¡¡¡ Feliz Navidad !!!
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
* (...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Lazlo

If you still have a few I would like to send out an envelope for a few. The ones that I started over a month ago are a no show. So let me know if you still have some and I'll mail out the SASE tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing.
Jan

This message was edited Dec 17, 2013 1:06 PM

Center, TX

Thanks for looking, Lazlo, That's all right. Alda

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Jan - I will put a packet in with the seeds on your other list - - save yourself this postage.

Thumbnail by LazLo
Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Thank you so much, just let me know the postage and I'll send out to ya.

Merry Christmas

Jan

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

When I get it together, Jan, there will be no postage for you.

*.˛.°★。˛°.★** Â *★* *˛.
˛°_██_*。*. /♫♫ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。 * !!! Mele Kalikimaka !!!
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°* /.♫.♫*˛.* ˛ _Π_____. * ˛*
* (...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Mele Kalikimaka to you as well. We just returned from a Mele Kalikimaka Neighborhood Christmas party, everything Hawaiian inspired. It was wonderful. Santa will have an extra goodie for you as well my DG friend.

Jan

Center, TX

Lazlo, I got the trumpet seeds. Now when do I get them in dirt. Are they outside vines and need to be sown now or When? Waiting for your wonderful advise. Alda

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

You can winter sow them, start them indoors or direct sow them after your last spring frost.

Thumbnail by LazLo

chuckle...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.