Repairs / Replacements / Maintenance on outside of Home

Yucaipa, CA(Zone 10a)

Since I bought my mobile home in 2006, this is the first exterior replacement that I've done. The first electrical one in fact. I'm attaching a photo showing the "old" and the "new" fixture I replaced. The "old" ones will be donated to the Habitat 4 Humanity restore in my area. I have another fixture that is the same that will replace the "old" one on the driveway side. I've had the replacement fixtures for some time now, but have finally been able to do the work. The new fixtures are a "Hampton Bay" brand -- don't know brand of the "old" ones. Probably are an 'original' fixture when the place was manufactured in 1977. The photos were taken on two different days, that's why the siding looks different. The actual color of the siding is closest to the one with the "ugly" old fixture. I hope the photo uploads correctly. I've been having problems with that.

Thumbnail by Fleur_2011
This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!