Teeth Daylilies

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I would like to find some daylily growers that had bought Fran Harding's Forestlake Ragamuffin crosses & might have some for sale, I know that Rich Howard bought most of Fran's daylilies & I have a few but there are still some that are hard to find that I would like to buy. I keep watching the lily auction but not much luck. Anyone that know's of someone that has some you can E-mail me at.. jethacker4488@hotmail.com .I have some comming this spring if someone is looking for FL Lacy Bloomers ..e-mail in the spring.

Kansasville, WI(Zone 5a)

You can put the daylily name in the wanted section of the lily auction and when someone puts
one on there to sell you will get an automated e-mail for the listing. It stays on there for 90 days.
So you will have to put it on there again if you didn't find one.

Good luck

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I have been buying and selling on the lily auction for several years and I have several listed that I want, My name on the lily auction is Jet.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Is Fran no longer hybridizing???

I purchased Forestlake Ragamuffin during Spring 2013 for the reason of using it in my hybridizing program. It did blooms for me and I was disappointed. I hope this year the blooms will look better since the plant will be establilshed by then.

I also have Alexa Kathryn, which to me the blooms are much more attractive. See photo below

Thumbnail by

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.