Quadrafire baffle

Boise, ID

Hello,
I have a 1988 Quadrafire 2000 series. Recently happened to take a look at the baffle and it has a gigantic hole in the middle, looks melted through. I was finally able to order a baffle, but now I have no clue how to remove the old one. I found an old manual on Quadrafire's web site, but the internals are rather different from what they show. I've included a picture of the interior as I'm not even sure that the secondary-combustion tubes(?) are okay. They also have a different layout than the manual I tracked down as there is only one in the back going from side-to-side, and then one tube going from back to front that is connected to the one in the back. I feel like I'm rambling on about this, but would love some input. Thanks for your help!

Thumbnail by superc74
This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!