Out of the realm of plants

Glendale, AZ(Zone 9b)

I have managed to chip a 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 peice off of a concrete yard sculpture. I have thought about using a mortar to try to piece it together again, but the amount that might be required to fix it back together would cause the piece to stand out away from the sculpture itself. Does anyone know of a glue like substance that would bind the two pieces of concrete back together again forever?

Phoenix, AZ

How about a pic?

Mesa, AZ

You may want to ask in the hyperturfa and concrete forum, they have some experts over there.
(careful, what they do is so beautiful, you can get lost.....)

Susie

Phoenix, AZ

My 1st thought is some kind of epoxy

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

How about the stuff used to bond blocks for dry-stacking? It goes in a caulk gun and works well. We used it on the caps for a retaining wall. Called landscape caulk, or something like that.

Glendale, AZ(Zone 9b)

Thanks for the help and the ideas. To Birdlady_Susie, I may never forgive you. Your suggestion to visit the hyperturfa and concrete forum sent me off in a whole different direction and now my mind is going nuts wanting to know more about hyperturfa. Not being too creative here, I am wondering if I have any ability to create some, just some, of the things I have discovered that can be done. In the hyperturfa and concrete forum, I saw some AMAZING things people were doing. My favorite is one of the leaf fountains I saw there. No way could I accomplish such a thing but oh how beautiful. Anyway, again, thanks for the suggestions to all that responded.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.