Herbs for Vegan Soaps

Miamisburg, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi,

I have been asked to make vegan soaps as well which would be easy enough since all I have to do is leave out the milk. Since I'm not a vegan, I would like to know if there is a particular herb or spice that vegans prefer for vegan soaps. Thanks. Jane

Thumbnail by TeaHerbMilkSoap Thumbnail by TeaHerbMilkSoap Thumbnail by TeaHerbMilkSoap Thumbnail by TeaHerbMilkSoap Thumbnail by TeaHerbMilkSoap
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Cucumber seems to be a popular one I notice. I am not vegan, but wouldnt fruits and exotic fruits be a vegan preference?

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

I need more coffee~ I thought it read Vegan Soups! lol

Not Vegan here but why couldn't any of the herbals be considered suitable for a soap?

Miamisburg, OH(Zone 6a)

Thanks for responding. Though all of my soaps are made using herbs and spices, I do add milk which would prevent vegans from using them. I hadn't heard of cucumber vegan soaps and will investigate that further. I just wondered if there was a particular herb or spice that vegans preferred. Thanks for the info. Jane

Thumbnail by TeaHerbMilkSoap Thumbnail by TeaHerbMilkSoap Thumbnail by TeaHerbMilkSoap Thumbnail by TeaHerbMilkSoap Thumbnail by TeaHerbMilkSoap
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I remember my lil sister whining at night when I slathered on cocoa butter for my sunburns- seems I made her hungry when she was tryin to sleep, chuckl. Melons are also some I smell in passing as well as the cucumber ones.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.