ROSE OF SHARON CUTTINGS OR SEEDS

Center, TX

Hi all, I'm still looking for rose of sharon double cuttings, confederate rose cuttings or any seeds that you may have for postage,That is rose of sharon seeds. Please d-mail me and let me know how much postage and i WILL SEND IT FIRST. tHANKS, ALDA

Sugarland, TX(Zone 9a)

I have just started up confederate rose with 6 plants and though not yet flowering they are growing very vigorously. Can send on or two plants if interested.

Center, TX

Jamper, I bought 2 double red ones and they are doing fine. But thanks for offering. Maybe sometime later we can trade colors if yours are different from mine. Alda

Sugarland, TX(Zone 9a)

I thought I would have a tree and hence waited to plant. Now I am told they would be 4 foot shrub: whitish glow in the morning turning orangi in noon and red in the late evenings and staying that way.
Will keep in touch. Thanks

Center, TX

Jamper, I have confederate rose and they will make small trees. maybe 10 foot. However, They die down in winter to ground and come back in spring. I only have the white, light pink in morning, pink at noon and deep pink at night. If you have more than you want, I would love to have one that color. What do you want for one? Alda

Natick, MA

Alda
Do you have any seeds seedlings for your red double blossom rose of Sharon? I only have the regular white with raspberry center and lavender single blossom. These are hardy rose of Sharons? I would gladly send postage or share some cardinal flowers (lobelia) perennial I have.
Thanks for yr consideration

Center, TX

hey valal,I don't have any seeds yet but if I do, I will be glad to send you some. This is the first year that I've had any doubles so no seeds yet but I will be glad to share some cuttings when they get bigger. They are still about 3 ft now but are blooming. I will let you know then. Alda

Natick, MA

Thank you for keeping me in mind! I would love to see photos when they bloom! :)

Center, TX

Hey Jamper, would you like to have some cuttings of my white/pink confederate rose. I will trade you some for some of your white/orange/red one. Let me know and I will be cutting mine soon. Thanks, Alda

Sugarland, TX(Zone 9a)

The plants have come up to 30 inch height . But they are very spindly. I will transfer them to a sunny part and see what happens. Yes once I have them coming up well I do not mind trading them. Are you providing full sun to these plants. When do they flower ?
Regards

Center, TX

Jamper, Mine are blooming now and have been all summer. My tree is 6 ft tall Lets wait till next year if you like. They will die back to the ground here but you may be warmer where you are. Good luck on yours, I hope it does good. I can send you some cuttings now if you like. Send me your add. by dmail. Alda

Sugarland, TX(Zone 9a)

Much appreciate your offer. I think its better if we wait as I have just moved them to sunny spot from full shade where they were. I think I will get atleast one flower so I can see what it looks like.
I think I have a small bud coming out from the roots that can be easily picked up for a plant.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Alday, I can send you cuttings from my double rose of Sharon. it is lavender

Sugarland, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Alday. Just FYI. The bush type are to 5 feet but no flowers yet.
I also have 2 specimen of tree type - rooted from neighbor's tree that grows about 12 feet tall. For the tree I have to wait to bloom. Both are in direct sun and feel they should flower soon.
Keep in touch. Just learning that that there is another color from Jodan KJ. ,

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I have my first bloom today

Center, TX

Jordan, the cuttings you sent are doing good. I have them in a pot in the shade and I know they are rooted. I will plant in the ground in the fall. Thank you again. Always good to trade. Alda

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

alday, glad to here it. mine are doing fine also

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.