Moving plants inside

Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

I have now moved all my tropical plants inside, either into two greenhouses or an enclosed porch. I moved approximately 300 plants inside. I had no room for my Aloe Vera, Jade, Rubber Trees, or Schefflera , so those will have to survive the winter outside. There are probably 4-5 dozen of those. If the winter is mild, some will survive. If we get into the teens, and we often do, most will perish. I have to protect the more valuable/more wanted plants and sacrifice others.

I would upload some photos, but see no way to do so.

noonamah, Australia

Look below the "Your Message" box lower on the page and you'll see a "Choose a File" button. Click on that and then navigate to where your image file is on the computer.

Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

Sometimes there is a "clickable" box, sometimes not. Even when there is one, like now, when I attempt to upload a picture, all I get is an error message: "Internet Explorer is not working" and then DG closes.

Ken

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Hi Ken, you may want to go to here…and report the problem to Terry. :-)
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/dg/all/

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Oops…Sorry! I see that you already did…My apologies!

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Group your outside tropicals together and cover them with quilts when it gets too cold. Uncover them about mid-morning, when it warms up again.

I get my quilts from Goodwill for about $2 each, from the bins they are sending to be bundled for rags - you just have to ask the manager for them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.