Isn't this a cute idea??

Crossville, TN

I liked this and would prefer the green drink bottles...would have to get them from a friend that is hooked on Mt. Dew~!

Thumbnail by roadrunner
Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

How inventive, and what a wonderful way to reuse/recycle! Love that!

Crossville, TN

Me too///but I've sent it to my apartment manager...I know that I will get a resounding NO!! LOL

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

That's great, Jo. I hope you get approval although it doesn't sound too promising.

Crossville, TN

Especially since nothing is allowed to be sitting on your wiindow sills! LOL

I just spent a month in Crossville and Sparta area~! Sorry to have missed you--again~jo

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Nothing on your windowsills? Why not?

I hope you had a good visit in TN.

Crossville, TN

They want every thing to look the same.....plain! Jo

So boring! It would be nice if you could sweet talk him/her into 'changing things up'! It might even draw some attention for 'new' 'customers/renters'!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

That's for sure. I like it.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

OH this is so timely as we have just moved into a mobile home and there is one side that is open to the next one and this would so work.

Now to find bottles, as we don't drink sodas so will come up with another way to hold the plants

Thanks for sharing.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Any recycling bin on trash day ought to have plenty.....

YES!!! carrielamont,That's a great idea! We always have people hitting the recycle bins for aluminum cans.
I'm certain there is a lot of plastic in there also!

This message was edited Nov 23, 2013 10:17 PM

No Central, AZ(Zone 7b)

APT?? Did I miss that you moved? See, you were trying to get me to be your neighbor, to buy your DD's house, and then you moved. Fine, you would have left me in your dust.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Jo, did you hear from the building mgr?

Crossville, TN

Well, not really... as I was called to court as a witness against her in a dog barking case...my testemony sorta won the case against her and she couldn't evict the tenant! Will I be next? Stay tuned.....only the Shadow knows~! LOLOLOL...Jo

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Eeeek!

Everett, WA(Zone 8a)

Jo,

I love your friend's wall of sideways flying bottle planters!

Would you post that in the "Garden Structures" forum of another website? Or could I ask his or her permission?

http://allthingsplants.com/forums/view/structures/

I use soda bottle as plant pots, but never sideways!

(Frank Sinatra voice to the tune of "I did it MYYYYYY Way!")

"I did it S I I I I I DEWAYS!"

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.