Ted's Pink Currant seeds now available

Sumner, MO(Zone 5b)

I have plenty of Ted's Pink Currant seeds from the 2013 harvest. If you want some, please send me a SASE and tell me how many. My wife and I (and her relatives) agree that this is a great tasting small tomato. The indeterminate plants are tall and vigorous, and should be caged or staked.

A special thanks to Nancyruhl who sent me seeds in December, 2012.

Sidney Phillips
11816 Refuge Road
Sumner, MO 64681

Oakland Park, FL(Zone 10b)

Excuse my silly question, but is one stamp on an envelope enough or does it need extra postage? And do you still have seeds available? I live in South Florida and this is my first year really getting into vegetable gardening and am starting my research on what I can grow in the summer here and this seed looks like it might be a winner :-)

Sumner, MO(Zone 5b)

I apologize for not replying sooner. We had electrical surges during a windstorm and the modem port is fried. I had to travel 20 miles to use the library computer. One stamp is plenty. I have several thousand seeds, so there will be no shortaqe. This tomato should do well for you because it was originally discovered in Florida

Salem, NY(Zone 4b)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1276508/

Above is the original thread which follows this variety from the get go when I saw a picture Ted had put up, saw they were pink, not the normal red, asked him to send me seeds, he'd never processed seeds before so I told him to put some fruits in a baggie and smush them up, he did so and that's how it started.

Where in FL and how are also posted about in that original thread.

Nancy then asked him for seeds as well, and distributed them here at DG since I was SSE listing them and also distributing them at Tomatoville.

Enjoy!

Carolyn

Thanks Sidney & Carolyn. I have enjoyed reading up on them and am real excited to give them a try.

I received the seeds in the mail yesterday. Thanks for the generosity & I can't wait to grow them! :-)

Belleair, FL(Zone 10a)

Just wanted to say thank you for the seeds. I recieved them last week & am very excited to try them this year! thanks again.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.