Trouble accessing my journal link from the banner...

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Is it on my end or has the banner interfered with the link to 'my journal'?

Wanting to get into it and am fumbling around looking for a path.

I found the path ~ just old and set in my ways ~ sorry.

I guess the header got screwed up again when the Ad for the 13th annual photo contest was added. Might be related to the 'lucky' number 13 !?!!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Kristi, mine didn't shift with the site-wide announcement. Is yours still formatted strangely?

No, not now. It corrected itself after a couple of days. I logged on today on a different computer and that one did the same thing but I suspect it will remedy itself.

Wish I had taken a screen shot of it. The headers turned from horizontal to vertical.

And now, all's well that ends well. Thanks much.

...and you're an IE user? If so, that does seem to be a browser that gets a little wonky pretty easily.

Yep ~ wonky and me too. lol

We alerted the techs to the problem for I.E. 8 users and they're working on making sure they fix the wonkiness. Upgrading to I.E. 9 or 10 may help, too. The upgrades are free, and they often fix known problems and security issues.

Thanks much, I'm not sure which I have but will look into it. 8 )

Thanks to your question, our techs dug around and found (and fixed) a small problem affecting those using the compatibility mode with I.E. 8, 9 and 10. Hopefully that will mean fewer hiccups for quite a few members :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.