CLOSED: Free tomato seeds (special tomato)

West Babylon, NY(Zone 7a)

I have grown an odd variety of tomato I do not even know the name of. The seeds I received had sprouted albino, yellow, and normal colored seedlings, yellow and green seedlings grow normally however albino die few days after sprouting. I grew the yellow plant and got golf ball sized red tomatos and have collected seeds from them. The tomatos are safe to eat and taste good. I do not know what will sprout from the seeds (ex variation or all pure green) but I have some seeds for free to spare for anyone who wants to take a risk and grow them next year. I can only send to the US. Send me a d mail if interested.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Well, I'm game, keith.

Quote from Cville_Gardener :
Well, I'm game, keith.

Sent you a d mail

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I received the seeds safe and sound. Thank you. I'll let you know what happens next growing season.

Quote from Cville_Gardener :
I received the seeds safe and sound. Thank you. I'll let you know what happens next growing season.

Great, enjoy them! Here are photos of where they came from. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1338718/

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Keith ~ I would like to try some, too...thank you for your offer. Anything you are wanting?

Evelyn

Quote from evelyn_inthegarden :
Keith ~ I would like to try some, too...thank you for your offer. Anything you are wanting?

Evelyn

I'm sorry I don't have anymore left.

That's fine. It sounds interesting. If anything more comes of them, please keep us all informed. Were they tasty? That is important.

Yes they had excellent taste!

Great! Maybe you can stabilize it and have a new tomato to market.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.