CLOSED: Have tall four o clocks to trade

Belleville , IL(Zone 6b)

These are not the common fours. I originally got these seeds from JLHudson's years ago and have been saving seeds every year. I have a medium pink, and also pale yellow mixed with whites.They have a unique scent different from the common ones and very nice.good for moon garden.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Are you looking for anything in particular in a trade?

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

How tall do these get?

Thanks!

Belleville , IL(Zone 6b)

If they are supported they can reach six feet.
I plant them near the house to keep the wind in check which is what knocks them over.

Anna, IL(Zone 6b)

Windy - Would like to especially try your pale yellow four o'clock seed or the pink. Could trade Vervain verbena seed or cosmo seed or calendula seed, or melanpodium seed or lady in pink seed???

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I would love some seeds. I have red salvia seeds, Castor Bean seeds, Coral Bean seeds, Evergreen Wisteria seeds, Yucca (Not sure which) seeds
I also have the Fuschia Pink and Yellow 4 o'clock seeds. I love my 4o'colcks and would love to have all the colors.

(Becky), Lipan, TX(Zone 7b)

Ilovejesus99, do you still have seeds for the evergreen wisteria? I've been itching for these for so long, actually traded all my gaillardia suavis seed for the whole year just for some cuttings (Which died! I've since learned better ways to root cuttings..). But I love growing things from seed and would be willing to pay for a few since I don't have anything on your want list. Well I do have the hot lips sage but I've never seen seeds on it?? I could send you some cuttings I suppose.

Btw.. Sorry to hijack this thread!! I saw evergreen wisteria and gave myself whiplash!!!

(Becky), Lipan, TX(Zone 7b)

Ok now that I got my evergreen wisteria rant outta the way, I'd love to trade for some of the yellow four o clock seed if I can offer something in trade. My tradelist is current if you wanna mosey on over for a looksie :)

Belleville , IL(Zone 6b)

Thanks to all who traded seeds with me. All the seeds are now spoken for.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.