Hibiscus to give away

Cave Creek, AZ

I have several hibiscus to give away. One is a tree all could use a little TLC. I just don't have the room to bring them into the house this winter. Our rat business is taken over our house and lives.
I hate to just toss them I loved them dearly.
I live in the town of cave creek. They are safe out side with some protection like frost cloth in a warm part of town. I don't think they link it when it gets below 40. Perhaps a garage is safe. There are several hibiscus forums for help.
Mickey
kyleaz@earthlink.net

Gilbert, AZ

Surprised to see you haven't gotten any bites on your hibiscus to give away! Is it in a pot?

Now what's this about a rat business? I'm intrigued!

Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, rat business? Do tell :)

Phoenix, AZ

Rats? This sounds right up my alley! As for the hibiscus, my daughter just moved back to Phoenix and we are landscaping! I can certainly provide them with a good home.

Gilbert, AZ

If I may jump in here - my parents just bought a house and we're going to need to do some major re- landscaping. To start with, there are three hibiscus planted near a foundations wall and must come out. I have no idea what color they bloom. I'll take a picture of the hibiscus and post it along with other pictures of stuff that has to come out. Would love for the plants to be rehomed rather than trashed!

Mesa, AZ

Re-homing = good
Trashed = sad/bad

Be Good Do Good!

Phoenix, AZ

Still waiting to hear about the rat business~~~~~

Gilbert, AZ

Bump - Rats!

Phoenix, AZ

Bumpy rats...ooooh their the worst :(

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.