:op

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

ok, whatever

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

;o)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

justscrubbed 2 refridgerater and 1 freezer, inside and out

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

...then ya tired...........go take a nap!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

can't sleep

(Carey) Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

I'll sleep for you! I might need to borrow some of Jax's cuppa tho.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Mmmmmmm. Thanks for the new thread. I get to post that I GOT MY BOX today. :)

Thank you Cindy!!! O mi gosh, the fragrances of the three soy candles you sent are delightful.

The first one is called Witches Whimsey - it had crumbly cream colored wax on top and blue below. Court and I laughed I said either there's a bug in there eating it, or the heat got to it or something. Cindy said it was supposed to be bubbles on my cauldron! It's the one I decided to light for the table as we sat for dinner, and it is the most unusual subtle pleasant scent we've had in the house for a long time. ;)

The next one has an cream colored layer on top with an orange/caramel color at the bottom. Cindy said it is called Twicks & Tweats? And Court loves candy corn so he has taken that candle up to his room to experiment with. Will let you know what it tastes like. ooops - smells like. :)

The third candle has a pretty scent - a girl's scent - this pink candle will go in my room and I will test it out soon. I regret to say that it did not make it in one piece. The pic shows it looks like a tall glass with hand painted flowers. The pieces were loose and I thought there was a glass lid for the candle. It turned out to be the base. In the picture below (4th) I have the stem parts on top of eachother. I could probably glue that part, but the back of the candle is broken, and I'd be afraid to burn it like that.

I will be able to break the candle out and put it in one of my hurricane lamps. I know it makes everyone a little sad/mad when that happens, but the good news is I can still use!

AND Cindy included the cutest earrings for Halloween. I have been looking for a pin just like that Cindy - the silhouette of a witch on a broom. They're perfect!

Thank you thank you thank you, Cindy. We love candles. Especially the ones you sent!

xox

Thumbnail by AmandaEsq Thumbnail by AmandaEsq Thumbnail by AmandaEsq Thumbnail by AmandaEsq
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Oh my those are beautiful. Cindy makes the best candles.

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

Oh I am so sorry it got broke. Amanda if the upper part is not broken to bad you can set it in a pan of water and melt it down then repour into another container. Darn I knew I should of wrapped it better. I even wrote on the box for them to NOT play football with the box!!!!! And the scent is Vanilla Flowers.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

It smells so delicious I could eat it. But no, the glass is definitely beyond repair. I often put fragile things inside a box inside the box to prevent breakage. Especially with heavy things mixed with fragile things!

Ask Kim_M what my package looked like when it arrived with 6'+ IRON bird candle holder inside!

Ha Ha ha !

We do love the scents Cindy. I had no idea you made them. I might have to steal your recipe.

xox

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

LOL recipe for soy candles:

soy wax
scent
container
wick

Soy candles are so easy to make, plus they are healthier to burn, 95% less soot, supports the American farmers, etc.............

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

ok, jax has done it again. she has sent me some wonderful candles.
first is my prize for guessing what she forgot; it is a beautiful canvase bag which I will stasrt packing it for my trip Friday

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

she sent me a apple crisp candle, a gardenia candle, and orange vanilla candle and some wax melts

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
Victoria Harbour, ON

not sure which threads individuals expressed a desire to join but I'll add the link here jus tincase it was...

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1337114/

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

and a citronella bucket, which will go on my deck, and a jar of nuetural oder beads, cotton linen, which will go in my truck, and my husband needs to stop[ smoking in it.
thasnk you jax, everything is wonderful

Love those candles Kathy, and that bag is beautiful!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

A red bag! Roll Tide. Nice, nice candles. Jax did you proud, Kathy.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

see, the tide rolls on

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes, it does. :)

well now, i was brginning ta beleive package went to China by mistook! am glad ya are content! does ya know how nerve wrecking it tis from this side of the fence.......waiting fer sumone to receive a package...an hoping her's take a liking ta it?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

you always send the best stuff jax. always love what you get me. and I really am going to use the bag this weekend, I really needed one. thax so much.

..yer more than welcome wit much love!!!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

awww shucks, I loves you too, little seester

wow! i thinks we done git ourselves a mustual admireation society!!!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yup

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

I have posted some of this on another thread but for those who missed it:

Thanks Kim M for this fantastic box....love everything and now why the pictures are late!!!
1. charged camera battery....didn't work
2. bought new battery...still didn't work
3. bought new camera....it worked!!!!

Thumbnail by abbisgranma

WOW! Look at all the beauties!

Victoria Harbour, ON

you made out like a bandit Marion!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

very ice goodies

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Wow Marion! Now you don't have to party in the dark.. unless it's with JD!!

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

LOL send him this way and we will party for sure!!!! Candles might not be needed.

WAIT!!!! Now why would I need candles.....don't forgot what it's about. :-)

This message was edited Nov 7, 2013 3:57 PM

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

I have been meaning to post so I'm glad for the bump on this thread.

I am SO enjoying my soy candles and every time I light them I think of all of you. :)

Hugs! Especially to Cindy. ;)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

waving to Amanda~~~~

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.