Blue carauela

C. Pitcherii

Salmon sunset 4oclocks
Gone mirabilis GONE

Holly hock mix
Holly hock creme de cassis

Hibiscus mochetos Moy grande
H. Mochetos Old Yella GONE

I need at least two trades of the climbing milkweeds and prefer fresh seed. All my seeds are fresh also. I have other seeds if you can't find anything here.

Please Dmail me if interested.

Thank you,
Antoinette

This message was edited Oct 11, 2013 11:45 AM

This message was edited Nov 10, 2013 6:16 PM

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

I can supply you with crocosmia.

Mesilla Park, NM

Oh that is fantastic, let me know what you are looking for and I'll check your want list..

A.

I'd li.ke to try the colorado 4 o'clocks.

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

I have crocosmia bulbs for trade. Are you still looking for some?

~V

Mesilla Park, NM

You. Bet, it doesn't matter what color, I love those flowers,

What can I send you?

Sent you a dmail.

A

Mesilla Park, NM

Steadycam, have you received the package, please let me know, getting worried here. Dmail me please when you send out.

Yadavgard, haven't heard from you either, dmail me please, I still would like to trade.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hello , I think we talked and these were not what you were looking for , only the same I have bunches of these ... they are here..

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/68440/

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi James, I have the one in that link, it grows and grows and grows.. Thank you anyway.
A.

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Antoinette, I have C. Pitcherii, are you still interested?

Gourd, could you please let me know whether you received the bulbs I sent you. Thanks.

Mesilla Park, NM

I think you just sent them. I'll go to the po Tuesday. Mondays a holiday.

Mesilla Park, NM

Mini, I'd love some seeds doe pitcherii, what are you interested in. I'll take a look at your want list. Thank you.
Antoinette

Ps

I have a pitcherii that is the raspberry color, do you want to trade for mine? I didn't see a want list on your page. Blue bouquet is gone. I only have Tempatation and Caruela left..

a.

This message was edited Nov 10, 2013 6:15 PM

Mesilla Park, NM

James, I still have not taken photos, still remodeling here.. Will do so,as soon as I can..thank you.
A.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Monday is a holiday !!! So Tuesday before anything starts traveling

Gourd, I mailed your bulbs on October 25th. Did you receive them?

Mesilla Park, NM

Steadycam, No, I haven't checked, I just figured you got busy again and didn't really send them,. As I said I'll check on Tuesday. Veterans Day tomorrow , po is closed.

You have not checked your mail in 3 weeks?

Mesilla Park, NM

Listen, if I don't get them, don't worry about it. ,I really dont want them any more, you don't owe me anything, and Before this gets anymore out of line., You don't have any obligations to me .. I'm happy with what I did get already from other members.

Just forget about it. I don't live in town, so we only check mail once a week.

A.

This message was edited Nov 10, 2013 10:59 PM

Gourd, you sound really busy, I just noticed your post was closed; however here is my want list if you would still like to trade for C. pitcherii.
http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=want&member=Mipii

Mesilla Park, NM

Hello, we are remodeling several rooms here, and it shouldn't be trading, just wanted a head start for this coming spring, needed a few things. I don't live in town so we only check the post office once a week, I can't leave the contractors here alone. I don't have anything on your want list, so maybe next time. And yes I am busy all of the time. Lol, such is life.

I did close this post as I did get lots of crocosima bulbs from a couple of friends here. Thank you for offering though, but I had listed c. Pitcherii as a have item. I edit only when seeds are gone.

A.

Well then, I guess we live to trade another day. Good luck on your remodel!
Robin

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.