Need help with DMail

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

I don't know where to post this, but I seem to have messed up my DMail display. I want it to show the latest DMails on top of the list- I think I clicked somewhere that it said "to re-sort click on any header". I have tried clicking them all and I can't see all of the newest ones. I am concerned, because I have offered seeds of Fish Peppers and I don't want to miss any replies for them. So far I have NicoleC, flsusie, & texasbelle. If anyone else has DMailed me for the seeds, please reply again so I can note it.

Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

Clicking on the last column mark last post should put them in date order. I wonder if you accidently deleted some.

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

This is weird- the only time I have the "last post" column is when I am in either "saved" or "deleted" in which case it doesn't show the latest posts! (including yours, doug).

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

The previous post didn't have an option to add a photo- here are 2-
PS- there is not a scroll bar in case it appears there is-

This message was edited Oct 5, 2013 8:03 AM

Thumbnail by JoParrott Thumbnail by JoParrott
Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

Here's what I think is happening. I think somehow you have increased the size of the font so that the last two columns are off the page. Your browser should then give you a scroll bar but isn't.

Try reducing you font size. Control - (minus) works on most browsers, otherwise go to view zoom and zoom out. Even if the print is to small to read you should see the columns if I'm right.

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

Doug, I tried that- all it does is make smaller text- no scroll bar at all.

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

Here's what ctrl - does-

Thumbnail by JoParrott
Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

Were you one of the folks having trouble with the left side of the screen cutting off when they rolled out the new site?

In case it's a folder problem, try "View All" instead of the Inbox.

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

No, Nicole, I never had that problem- I am just still irked with the huge white space on the left where the social network icons are- I have tried view all, and all of the options- the only ones that show sort by last post are the saved and delete- not my inbox. I guess whenever I need someone to email me I will just give them my email address. That way I won't be losing someone's post who wants seeds.

Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

Your browser and DG really aren't getting along. I say it's time to send a message to DG.

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

Can I just ask DG to look at this thread? I don't know how to send DG a message-

Durhamville, NY(Zone 5b)

If you go to the very bottom of this or any other page there is a link that says contact us. It goes to a form That is similar to dmail. Be aware that you have to go to preview and then send with it.

I explain that you were having problems with your inbox, include an email address, paste the link to this page.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.