Brugmansia's very tropical

Hamilton, OH

These are my Fragrant Plants that are Blooming right now Santa Rosa, Hazelnut Buttercup, a Cross that hasn't been named, the last 3 are unnamed seedling

Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49 Thumbnail by plantlover49
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Very lovely, Elizabeth. I imagine they smell heavenly. :)

Hamilton, OH

Thank you
they are all dug up, put in my basement, for winter storage, I live in Cold Zone 6B, some of them are Blooming in the Basement, I have hanging Light's everywhere

Elizabeth

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

My Brugmansia is blooming like crazy now. I'm finally getting great fragrance from all these beautiful yellow blooms. I also have two Stephanotis that is giving me some blooms now which began in the late summer. I would like to get these blooms to be stronger so I don't have to stick my nose up to the flowers to enjoy it. There is always a question of is there enough or too much water, fertilizer, etc. Anyone have any suggestions?

Hamilton, OH

I would Love to see your Plants in Bloom, also where you Live you're so Lucky you can leave them in the Ground all year, do you feed yours, if so with what, also when you put yours in the Ground, do you put 10 10 10 in the hole before you plant them, also in the Spring all the way through Summer
I do feed mine with Miracle grow, with the hose end feeder.
there are always a bunch of Questions, when I first starting growing them I had so many question, no it's just what works best for you, I hope that helps

Elizabeth

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.