10 items a day!

Middletown, PA

After a long absence, I am back. Glad to see some familiar names in here! I don't thing I have actually been here since 2011, how time passes! Anyway, I recently read of a woman who challenged herself to declutter, by getting rid of ten items a day. I started doing this a little over a week ago, but I think I need to be held accountable, so, I was wondering if anyone wants to join me in this? You can throw it, sell it, give it away, what ever suits, but 10 items a day. Today I threw away ten items from my basement, including 5 items of clothing, a bucket full of modeling clay and stuff my daughter was using a few years a go, an old tote bag, some blue and silver curling ribbon and 2 old magazines that found their way to the basement!

This thread has 133 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!