CLOSED: Historic white blooming iris for shipping costs

Belton, TX

One medium-sized box is available and can be shipped out on Monday or Tuesday....

White Iris...Hardy, drought-tolerant, Bloom Valentine's Day through mid-April each year...medium size. 1 medium box remaining.

Shipping by PayPal only to speed the process. Send me a d-mail if you are interested in receiving. Thanks.

Thumbnail by txaggiegal
Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

The box was received and the irises were in wonderful condition. Bill and Susie were very pleased to receive them for the WKYB garden. I planted a few in my DIL's garden and my son promised to take pictures when they bloom. A few are on their way to Fl to be shared with the Nightbloomers of Cocoa Beach. Thank you so much for sharing your treasure with all of us.

Belton, TX

You are very welcome.

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Oh...so sorry,.. meant to post a big THANKYOU also!!! Mine got all potted up til the new bed is ready...still woking on it but need to get the weather to cooperate too....Hoping next week is nicer, 'spose to be warmer.. Kathy

Rose Lodge, OR(Zone 8b)

Got my last box of superbness! Merci, merci, merci!

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Thank you so much for the plants. I just wanted to update with a few photos, I believe they are Siberians as they are blooming at the same time and look quite similar to Fourfold White, a Currier McEwen Siberian iris. First photo is Fourfold White, next two are yours.

Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy Thumbnail by mittsy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.